Moving?

Sabrina Pov
I woke up, I looked around and saw everyone still sleeping, I got up and looked at the date, I saw that we had just finished filming season 1 unfortunately we all had to still live here but not under the care of producers, we were supposedly called for a second season so we would start filming in about 2-3 months.
But in the meanwhile we all had to get are own houses of course with are siblings.
I soon went to my drawer and picked out a outfit for the day, a black tank top, some shorts and a choker.
I took a shower and changed.
I got out and did my make up and let my hair wavy as natural.

When I walked out the bathroom, I saw everyone up and ready.
Sabrina-"Well it seems that we are all ready, Justin what are we going to do?
Justin- Well we were all talking.
He said turing to everyone then stopping at Ariana.
Ariana- And we decided that we are all going to move into a house together.
My mouth dropped open.
Sabrina- Wow! That's great!
Justin- So in total it would be eight of us.
Ariana- Selena will also be living with us even though no one likes her
Rowan- Not even me and she's my step sister
We all laughed.
Justin- So we all have to go looking for houses with four bathrooms, eight rooms, and obviously a living room with a obvious kitchen, and of course a pool, because we would all die without one.
We laughed and nodded.
Then we all got up and started to make our way to the front door to look for houses, Ariana had a list of the houses that they we were going to look at.
Jai was driving.
We got to the first house.
We walked out.
It was really big, on the outside there was windows and a pool in the front.
We walked in and there was a entrance and the entrance was white, it was really nice and had a big chandelier.
We walked a bit further a big hallway one way to the left and a other to the other on the left there was a huge living room and to the right a big kitchen.
When we walked a bit back, there was two stair ways, both heading to the rooms there was 8 rooms in just one hallway.
Then we got back in the car because we didn't really like the house it was nice but not for us.
3 houses later we found it.
It was beautiful and I loved it.
---------------------------------------
End of chapter.
Sorry for the short chapter I will update more chapters today.💜BYEEEEE