For now

Sabrina Pov
I soon woke up to a loud scream
It was Rowan's yell.
I immediately got up and ran to her room.
I ran to her.
Sabrina-Row what's wrong?!!
Rowan- Selena she just called me
Sabrina- What, what she say?!
Rowan- She said to look out carefully today because for now we weren't safe.
I looked at her and my eyes opened wide.
I soon ran to Peyton's room.
Sabrina-PEYTON!
Peyton- Yeah?
He said still drowsy.
Sabrina-Selena called Rowan and told her that we better look out carefully because for now we aren't safe..
He quickly got up.
Peyton- And what she mean by that?
Sabrina- I don't know it just means something is going to happen and we don't know what that is.
I said walking out the room to Rowan's
as he followed me.
Sabrina- Rowan what else she say?
Rowan- She said "Hey row well today you and you're friends aren't safe for now, I'd just say watch out for" and then she stopped and hung up.
Sabrina- Oh god. Well we need to stay home today and check out for anything.
They nodded and I walked out the room and advised Corey and Jake.
I ran downstairs and locked all the doors and windows.
I ran back upstairs.
Sabrina- Ok Rowan?
Rowan- She called back and she said to watch out for red heads?
Sabrina- Red heads? Ariana! She dyed her hair red but what does that have to do with her?
Peyton- She's going to hurt Ariana she meant watch out for Ariana because for now you're not safe!
We all turned to him.
Peyton- I'm going to pick Ariana,Jai and Justin up.
He said grabbing his keys.
Twenty minutes later he came home with them.
We meet in the living room.
Ariana- So what are we going to do?
Sabrina- We are all going out except for you and Justin, we are all going to close by places and see if anything or anyone is weird, but I will leave a gun  the one we got from the last threat here so if anything happens you can protect you're selves. Me and Rowan will go to a close buy Pizza stop, Peyton and Jai you guys go to the Subway, Corey and Jake you guys go to the local plaza.
They'll probably be close or in one of those places just look for anyone different or hidden.
They nodded and we all went are separate ways.
30 minutes later.
Me and Rowan were standing next to the pizza place which was next to a alley because every single time something happens it's in a alley.
We heard footsteps Rowan peeked a little it was a man with a black sweater and a gun belt. 
It was obvious he was the one.
We ran in the pizza stop and Called Peyton.
Peyton- Hi any news?
Sabrina- Yeah this man he's wearing all black and he has a gun belt his in a alley way.
We then heard a deep voice behind us.
Man- Or I'm right here
I screamed as so did Rowan. I hid my phone in my pocket it was still with Peyton I put him on mute
Peyton Pov
I heard the girls scream and the mans voice.
I knew that I was on mute.
Peyton- A man he has Rowan and Sabrina I told Jai as we ran up the subway.

END OF CHAPTER
Hello loves! Thank you all for voting and reading I appreciate it!
I have a new Peybrina book called
The life they thought they didn't want, there names are switched but it's still Peybina.
I have updated 2 chapters already and a cast chapter.
Thank youuu
I will update Girl meets Zombie apocalypse today at around  3-5.

I will update The life they thought they didn't want at 2:30 - 4pm

And falling for carpenter at 4-6
Byeeeeeeee 💜