Moving in

Sabrina Pov
It was the next morning and I was getting ready to move in with the rest of the Cast.
Justin and I were driving there.
Peyton Pov
Ariana was driving trying to find the house.
I have to admit New York is a kinda harder place to live in.
I used to live in Las Vegas, Nevada.
And it was crowded there to but New York is different, I guess you could say.
Corey Pov
My brother Jai (brooks) was looking for the house everywhere!
It was difficult at first but we eventually found it.
Eventually we all found it.
Sabrina Pov
I walked in my room I haven't seen anyone yet, but I walked in my room.
It was pink and had a queen bed and said Sabrina on top, it was nice I just needed to make it more me.
Rowan Pov
I walked I my room . It was Pink with white it looked so pretty.
I love the fact that I'm living with everyone here, there all so nice and we all get along.

Ariana Pov
I walked in my room it was purple I loved New York so far.
I think I'll stay but I don't know if Peyton is enjoying it so far .
We all saw eachother, later on.
Peyton Pov
Oh no Selena is Rowan's sister! Selena and Ariana used to be best friends but then Selena hooked up with Ariana's boyfriend. And they now hate eachother.
At night I hung around with Corey, we need to get to know each other if were going to be on a show together.
Ariana Pov
I walked I my bedroom and saw Selena
Sitting on my bed.
"Oh Ariana!"
She said with a smirk.
"What are in my room?"
I asked glaring at her.
"I wanted to talk to you about Peyton and Rowan!"
She said back.
"Stop rubbing it in that Rowan is the main character, Rowan is so talented but you're not. Peyton has worked hard for this!
" All I am saying is that Sabrina and Peyton better not get any closer I want Peyton and Rowan togther! And I will do everything in my power to get Peyton out if it if he is going to be with Sabrina! And get sabrina out!"
"Why?!"
I cringed
" Sabrina is Justin's center if attention not me! And I want her out! Peyton and Rowan are each others love intrest on the show, Rowan and I will get more popularity if Peyton and Rowan go out in real life!"
I slapped her, and we started fighting.
Justin Pov
I heard yelling in the room far from me their are two sides and windows so I can see what is going on .

Author NOTE
Keep I mind that Peyton is way taller that Ariana!

Peyton Pov
I heard yelling from the other room far from me I saw through the window.
I called Sabrina .
Sabrina and Rowan were In Sabrina's room hanging out.
"Hey?"
"Go to the room next to you, Ariana and Selena are fighting I'm going over their you guys try to do something! "
"Ok."
She said terrified.

Sabrina Pov
I saw Selena on top of Ariana
Rowan ran in and she saw her sister being punched.
"Peyton!!!"
She hates Selena but she loves Ariana since we were younger because Selena and Ariana used to be best friends.
But Peyton never really came up in our little minds when we were kids.
Peyton said that he lived with his mom and Ariana lived with her dad, so when we hung out we never got to meet Peyton.
I hugged Rowan and calmed her down.
Peyton and Justin ran in and separated  the girls.
They were knocked out .
End of chapter
Fixed this one ALOT