Goodnight Sunshine.

Sabrina point of view
We decided to start going out in the rink, Peyton held my hand which made me smile.

We skated to the rink floor.

Rowan was holding hands with Jake because she needed some type of help too, because of her height it's hard to balance.

Corey was skating perfectly with one of our friends that came up here too.

"Ok, I'm right here with you so if you feel like you're going to fall just tell me." Peyton said with his cute little expression
I nodded and smiled slightly.

We were still holding hands and we did one full turn across the whole rink.
"Ok, I think I can do it." I told him and he let go of my hand slowly.

"You sure?" He asked me looking at me up and down.
"Yeah, go skate with Corey he's been skating with one of our friends, you should go, I'll be fine." I told him slightly nodding
He smiled and nodded.
"But if you need anything just call me."  He said before skating away.
I nodded and began to skate slowly.

I was practically skating by myself when this guy zoomed past me making me slip.

But before I could hit the ground, Peyton caught me.
"You ok?!" He said with a worried expression on his adorable face
"Yeah, thanks." I smiled and he helped me up.
"You wanna go to the dance rink?" He asked me smiling
"Sure, but first how'd you come get me so fast?" I asked stopping from my walking to the bench were my shoes were.

"Oh, Corey and I were skating close by and I saw that guy zoom beside you, and you were about to slip, so I came over here as fast as I could." He chuckled after he finished explaining

"Well thanks, you sure did come really fast." I smiled now beginning to skate to the bench slowly.
I almost slipped but I grabbed onto Peyton and he held me.

"Thanks." I smiled and he smiled back at me.

We got to the bench and I put my shoes on.

"Hey! You guys wanna go to the dance rink?!" I shouted looking at Rowan,Corey and Jake skate together.

"Sure!" Rowan yelled skating to us, with the guys behind her.
They quickly put there shoes on and we all walked to the dance rink.

"Okay, I hate dancing so I'm not going to dance." Peyton said about to sit on a bench
"Oh no you're not, you will dance with us!" I said, and on the first part I held his arm.
"But.." He said but I interrupted
"But nothing you will dance!" I said holding his hand, then dragging him to the dance rink.
It was really crowded and full of teenagers dancing.

Rowan,Jake, and Corey followed behind us.

I got in the middle and started to dance as so did the rest of them, except for Peyton.

"C'mon dance Pey!" I said walking up to him in the crowded floor.
"Nah." He teased
I held his arms and moved them around causing him to dance slightly.

He then began to dance with me, he's actually really good at dancing.

Then the fun part came were they turned all of the lights off and turned on the disco lights, they soon brought out silly string and glow sticks.

We all ran up to the guy with the stuff and grabbed some.

The lights shut off and the disco lights came on.

I opened a bottle of silly string and snuck up behind Peyton and jumped on his back, spraying some on his head.

He scoffed and I jumped off his back, he turned around.
"Hey sunshine." He smirked and sprayed me with silly string, everyone was spraying silly string,dancing,eating.

I snuck up behind Rowan and sprayed her, she quickly turned around and sprayed me back.

Then about 15 minutes later, All the LIGHTS went out.

I bumped into someone and they held my waist.
"Hey who's this?" I asked grabbing on to the muscular arms, I immediately knew who it was.
"Peyton, and you're Sabrina." He chuckled
"Wait why'd you put you're hands on my waist if you weren't sure of who I was?" I asked
"I knew it was you, I heard you're small gasp when you bumped into me." He chuckled slightly
I smiled and we all danced together because we eventually found each other.

2 hours later now 3am.

We all decided it was time to go.
We walked out and into Peyton's car.

After a 15 minute drive we got to the apartment.

I walked in with Peyton on one side of me and Rowan on the other.

"Happy?!" Peyton asked
"Happy." I shouted then hugged him.

I changed and walked into my room as so did Rowan.

"Goodnight Pey." I smiled at Peyton as he walked past the door.
"Goodnight sunshine." He smiled and walked up to me and kissed my forehead, which made me smile.

End of chapter