Reasurring

Sabrina Pov
I looked at the stage in complete shock.
Selena-Hi everyone I wasn't invited but I had to say this Sabrina is a bitch!
Everyone one including me gasped.
She kept talking.
Selena-See my little sister well step sister thank god she isn't related to me Rowan she calls Sabrina her sister her older sister I don't care but her fame helps mine! Sabrina stole Peyton from Rowan! On the show they are love interest in real life they should date because they are obviously meant to be! - She blurted.
Selena- So she's a stealer! And a bad friend! She's a bitch! Also her brother my boyfriend only pays attention to her she's his world his number one! And JUSTIN I know you're here! If you're hearing me you're little sister is a attention stealer, a man stealer, and a bad friend!
I was in complete shock.
Justin ran up on the stage.
Justin-You can not say that about my sister she's a better person than you and your shitty friends will ever be she's better than most people Selena it's over. You hooked up with your bestfriend's boyfriend! You always make up fake things to get my attention Sabrina is my little sister and she needs attention because are parents died 5 years ago and she's all I really got! So that all makes you a man stealer,bad friend and a attention stealer so a bitch!
He yelled and she ran off the stage.
Rowan hugged me and reassured me that everything Selena said was a lie and she said that she was disgusted by being even her step sister.
I smiled and Justin said
Justin- You guy's lets give it up for Sabrina for being a amazing person and not responding to selena! 
Everyone cheered and clapped. I smiled and shouted- LETS PARTY! We all started to dance.
4 HOURS LATER
Sabrina Pov
me,Rowan,Peyton,Corey,Justin,Ariana, Jai. All went to our rooms and we changed into our pj's and big sweatshirts. We all went into my room sense it's huge. Me,Rowan,Ariana all sat on my bed and Justin,Peyton,Corey and Jai sat on my bean bags. We talked.
Nobody's Pov
They all fell asleep talking at around 3am.
The end of chapter
HEYYYY LOVES I hope you liked the chapter! It was a different chapter that I loved to write!  Sorry for it being short but it was kinda hard to keep it going. So thank you for reading byeeeee💜👑🌸