It was me.

Sabrina point of view
I walked home, soaking wet,tears in my eyes,my high heels off of my feet, cold, shivering, food all over my clothes and hair, walking in the dark.
Wait a sec let me explain.
{2 hours ago}
Sabrina point of view
Bradley and I got to the dinner.
We both sat down and ordered.
"So Sabrina how's you're day been?" He smiled
"Good actually,what about yours?" I asked
"Yeah same here, so about you and Peyton were you two a thing back then?" He asked confused
He's actually kinda cute if you think about it, I think I like him, maybe.

"Actually yeah, but we're not anymore, just friends." I said with a reassuring tone.
"Great, because I'd love to keep seeing you." He smiled and I smiled back.
"Yeah me too." I nodded with a soft smile.
"So you guys did date?" He says
"Yeah we did, but we stopped dating it was really a mutual decision." I say looking at him then at my phone that was ringing.
"Oh, well you gonna get that?" He asked pointing at my phone
"Umm yeah,excuse me for a second."
I politely get up and leave to the bathroom.
"Hello? Rowan?" I say

"Hey Sabrina! I need to tell you something before it happens! So we were all hanging out ya know and well um Peyton realized what he had done so um yeah maybe right now he's on his way to tell you that because I may or may not have told him were you and Bradley were having dinner!!!" She yells
"What is he going to tell me?!!" I ask yelling
"Well how he really feels about you and why you shouldn't be with Bradley." She says trying not to panic.
"Ok Rowan try not to panic keep calm, I will fix it,ok?" I asks
Even though I was secretly panicking and feeling that I could try to jump out the window.
I walked out.
"Sorry about that." I say sitting back down in my seat.
"Oh it's fine, so who was it?" He asked curiously
"Rowan." I say with a quick nod.
"Oh what did she want, you know if you don't wanna tell me it's fine." He says with a soft but happy smile.
"Well she wanted to tell me something that happened, but it's ok." I say
"Oh well yeah that makes since." He nods and I nod back.
The food get's here.
I ordered pasta Alfredo and he ordered lasagna.
It's an Italian place so you can already imagine the variety of food that they had on the menu but I'm not picky.

The food was a little to hot so we both decided to wait a little.
I was playing with my hands, just waiting for the moment that Peyton would walk in.

We then decided to stop waiting and started to eat.
I took my fork and twirled some pasta Alfredo on it and ate it.
But midway of my chewing.

Peyton bursted in the door.
I choked on my food a little.
I swallowed it.
"SABRINA!" He shouted and ran over to my table.
Bradley looked up awkwardly.
"Peyton?" I say
"Look I realize you're on a date, well because I told you that I wanted you to be happy but I want you to be happy with me, by my side like it used to be, not with some other guy, Sabrina I love you so much, more then I should. You're the only person who believed in my when no one else could, you saved my life and put yourself in danger, you have the strongest respect for you're friends and you believe in them even if what they want to believe in is crazy! Sabrina when I said that it was ok for you to date Bradley, I didn't mean it well I tried to but you're the only thing that I can think about, I love you, I adore you even though you don't feel any of those things for me anymore." He said looking at me.
Honestly my heart melted but it wanted to break not that I realize that we can't be together.
I opened my mouth to say something but I got interrupted by Bradley pushing Peyton.
"Look man I'm not going to hit you this time." Peyton said in defense
Bradley looked like he didn't care and pushed Peyton onto a table and started to hit him.
Ok I'm not sure what got in me.
But I got up and pushed Bradley off of Peyton.
Bradley got up not looking and punched what he thought was Peyton in the stomach.
It wasn't Peyton.
It was me.
End of chapter