Happiness.

Rowan point of view
We were all watching Friends still.
I got bored because we were all quiet.

"HEY WHAT IF WE PLAY A GAME!" I smiled looking at everyone
"Sure" they all said together
I smiled
"What game?" Peyton asked turning to look at me.
"Well first we all say something about ourselves and then we will take turns to say one fact and we have to guess who it's from." I smiled
"Ok cool." Sabrina smiled
"Ok, I'll start!" I smiled and everyone nodded.

"My name is Rowan  Eleanor Blanchard, I am thirteen years old, my best friends are Sabrina Carpenter,Peyton Meyer, Corey Fogelminus,  Ariana Grande, and Jake Short, I date Jake Short, I have a horrible step sister Selena, I like to act, I am extremely quirky,clumsy, and happy!"
I smiled looking at them

"Now who?" I asked
"I'll go." Sabrina said
"Okay." I smiled

"My name is Sabrina Ann-Lynn Carpenter, I am sixteen years old, my best friends are, Rowan Blanchard,
Peyton Meyer,Corey Fogelminus, Ariana Grande, and Jake short, I am currently single but I'm crushing. I have a brother names Justin who recently passed, and I supposedly have a sister named Layla, I like to act,dance and sing, I'm really weird,clumsy and energetic, and I was born in Pennsylvania."

When she said  that  she was crushing Peyton chuckled, he knew exactly who she was talking about. She smiled and finished.

"Now who?" I asked them
"I'll go." Ariana said smiling
"Ok." I nodded and so did the rest

"My name is Ariana Grande Meyer, I am twenty one years old, I'm currently single,I love dogs, my best friends are all of you, and I enjoy singing, and I was born in Florida." She smiled and said it all simply.

"Cool." I said and turned to look at the others.
"I'll go." Peyton smiled
I nodded.

"My name is Peyton Meyer Grande, I am sixteen years old, my best friends are, Corey Fogelminus,Sabrina Carpenter,Rowan Blanchard, and Jake Short, I'm single but I really have feelings for someone, my sister is Ariana, and I'm from Nevada."
He smiled, when he said that he had feelings for someone he looked down.

We all said our stuff and the game began.

After 30 minutes we got done.
After laughing,joking around we finished.

Sabrina point of view
We had finished the game.

I get up.

"LETS DO SOMETHING ELSE!" I yelled
"What do you wanna do?" Rowan smiled
"Let's go roller blading!" I yelled

There's this late night place were you can go roller skating,there's music and food.

"Sure." Corey smiled
"I'll stay here, I'm tired." Ariana said walking out of the room.
We all nodded and she left.

"Ok we'll go get ready." Corey and Peyton said
Rowan and I nodded.

I decided to wear a low cut tank top that had a number on it, paired with some leggings and converse.
Rowan wore a black tank top with a red and black flannel, with leggings.

I put my hair up and she did too.

We walked out and the guys came out of there rooms.

We all smiled and walked out to Peyton's car.

We got in, Peyton and Jake got in the front, meanwhile Rowan,Corey and I sat in the back.

After about 15 minutes we got to the rink, there was about 50 people here.
We got out the car.

"Oh and did I mention, I can't roller blade." I said smiling
"I'll teach you." Peyton smiled at me, which made me smile back.

In the place there's a rink and dance floor.

We walked in and bought are wrist bands to roller blade and dance.

We went into this room to get our roller skates.
After about 10 minutes we were all ready to roller skate.

I start to slip back but Peyton grabbed my waist stopping me from going back, I thanked him, we were all still in the roller skate room about to get out.

We got out and I almost fell, but Peyton held my hand and I smiled.

Happiness.

End of chapter
Next chapter is them at the roller skating rink.