Playing over and over

Sabrina Pov
Since Peyton has insurance on his car they gave him a new car.
Peyton had crutches he has to have then for two weeks before he can walk fully.
I just had a wrist brace because I hurt my wrist, Rowan had a arm sling, and Corey a ankle brace and a arm sling, and Jake had a arm cast with crutches.
Everyone got in the car since they had all gotten dismissed.
I was the one driving.
We got home.
I helped Jake and Peyton get out of the car because of there crutches.
We got inside.
They all acted normal like nothing had ever had ever even happened even though they almost died the doctor said it was a miracle that everyone was still alive.
I walked up to Rowan who was staring at the wall.
Sabrina- Row what's up?
Rowan turned to look at me.
Rowan- It seems like we're playing this game over and over again of trying to be normal teens and we always lose we try and try but we keep losing the game.
Sabrina- It seems you're right
I looked at her thinking that she couldn't be more right it's like something wants us to have a awful life.
I looked at her as she turned back around to keep staring at this wall.
I walked away slowly to my room. I changed into a Sweatshirt and sweatpants, and put my hair into a ponytail.
I walked downstairs.
Peyton was in his Car?
Jake was in his room with all his boxes around him.
Corey was sitting alone on the couch.
And Rowan still staring at the wall.
I turned to Corey and I walked to him.
Sabrina- What's wrong?
Corey- Don't you ever think that maybe we shouldn't try so hard we're not normal Sabrina, we filmed every second of our lives, we stayed in a house were so many people got hurt emotionally and physically, should we still try?
Sabrina- I... I... Guess so.
He turned looking at the tv.
I walked away to Peyton who was in his car looking at the wheel.
I got in the other side.
Sabrina-Do you think it's worth it? Trying so hard?
Peyton- I don't know. I thought everything was going to be wonderland and great but it's been harder than I thought.
I looked at him.
Sabrina- The crash hit you hard didn't it?
Peyton- Yeah just like you when Selena crashed you're party you said nothing but you were hurt that it wasn't wonderland.
I looked at him and walked away.
I went up to Jake's room I got in by all the boxes and sat next to him.
Jake- What's up?
Sabrina- Everybody is realizing everything that happened or how we can't do it.
He looked at me.
Jake- Yeah, so about Selena
I looked at him confused.
Sabrina- What about her?
Jake- Well I was on the bus and she was too she asked me how I was doing and I asked her how she was doing and she told me that making people miserable
I looked at him in astonishment
Sabrina- Us
Jake- I'm guessing I mean she made Rowan's childhood suck, she crashed you're sweet sixteen, she beat up Ariana, she could've easily caused that crash.
I looked at him.
Sabrina- You're right she could be the cause we keep going in circles
He nodded
I hugged him
Sabrina- Thank you!
He chuckled and we separated slowly.
We leaned in slowly.
We kissed.
Then the door flung open.
Peyton- Oh Ok.....
He looked at us and walked away