Oh No...

"GOODMORNING! "
Rowan sung.
(Still Peyton pov)
Rowan was turned around so, Sabrina and I both snapped out of it and she jumped out of the bed and ran to Rowan.
"Good Morning Row how'd you sleep?"
Sabrina asked
"Good, when are we going back to the house?, I wanna go back I miss my bed."
Rowan said to Sabrina
"Yeah peyton when are we leaving?"
Sabrina said turning to see me.
"Actually right now is fine"
I answered
"Ok pack you're things."
Sabrina told Rowan.
Corey Pov
I woke up and looked around
Were am I?!!!
I turned around to see Rowan,Sabrina and Peyton.
"Hey guys "
I said
"Pack your things were going back."
Rowan smiled
"Oh ok."
I nodded
Peyton is a good driver so it won't be that bad it was a 12 hour drive which wasn't exciting but he told me that he wouldn't drive that Ariana would because she offered to.

Sabrina Pov
We all went into the truck Corey went in front.
I went in the backseat in the middle and Peyton and Rowan were on the side of me.
It was a really big truck so we weren't squished but comfortable.
I grabbed my phone and took selfies with rowan.
We all laid in the back because the back was basically a bed.
Peyton stretched his arm out and I laid on his chest while rowan laid next to me.
The reason we did this was because it wasn't big enough so that we could all sleep one by one.
I was ok with sleeping on his chest I felt so safe with him he was so strong and adorable.
NO I NEED TO STOP I CANT.
But ugh he's adorable what if I just like him without telling Rowan that works anyway I think she likes Corey but whatever still until she tells me that she does I won't tell her about me liking Peyton, also because I don't know if he feels the same way I did catch him starring at my lips but anyone could do that or.. No,No,No.

Rowan Pov
I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't stop looking  at Corey I like him ALOT but I can't say anything I'll probably tell Sabrina soon enough.

Peyton Pov
Sabrina was laying on my chest which I loved I  could feel her breathing and her hand was on my abs hopefully not by accident.
I do like Sabrina a lot everything about her is perfect not just her beauty on the outside but in the inside she's so caring,loving,sweet,smart,outgoing.

2 hours later we woke up.
Sabrina's lips were 2 inches away from mine.
She opened her eyes to see me. She smiled then we starred in each others eyes then are lips touched we kissed for about 6 seconds.
We pulled away then we just laid there in shock she turned away I could tell she's embarrassed she doesn't like me I knew it.
Sabrina Pov
I turned around because I was blushing and I know he doesn't like me and if he saw me blushing then it would be awkward.
I saw Rowan who was slowly waking up.
"Hey."
She almost whispered.
"Hey"
I smiled
"How much time is left."
She asked me.
I wanted to talk to Peyton so, I looked straight down.
"Peyton how much much longer?"
I asked him.
" Ten hours."
He answered
"Ugh I hate this why couldn't we just take a plane?"
"Because we need to buy a ticket in advance."
Peyton sighed
"Oh well I guess 10 more hours to go, but when we get there how are we going to get in?"
She sighed
"The exact same way we got out ,by the window."
He told us.
"Well when do we stop? I'm hungry we didn't eat breakfast."
I asked
"Actually now."
Ariana said
We all cheered.
I got out and went into McDonalds, so did the others.

We all went in and ordered since we left the hotel at 10 it's now or 1 which means we had to order Lunch but that's fine it fills you up more.

We got are food and we sat at a table.
Me and rowan were next to each other.

While Corey and Peyton were next to each other Ariana wasn't hungry so she stayed to sleep in the truck.
It was silent.
Until Rowan spoke up.
"So guys were filming are another episode tomorrow."
Rowan smiled
"Yeah I'm excited."
Corey smiled
"What about you Peyton?
"Yeah it should be fun."
Peyton said back
"So lets hear about are characters!"
Rowan cheered

"I play Maya who has a single mom, she's really brave kinda like a rebel and she's kinda a troublemaker."
I said
"I play Riley who is the daughter of Corey and Topanga I have a little brother Auggie, she's very awkward, shier,nice,alarmed I guess you get the idea."
Rowan smiled
"I play farkle I'm minkus son, he's very weird, total flirt, nerd, smart,outgoing"
Corey smiled
" Well I play Lucas he's from Texas he's a gentleman, nice, funny,simple,cool,smart. "
Peyton stated
" Sabrina and I play best friends."
Rowan smiles
"Which is weird because we are best friends in real life."
I smiles
Corey and Peyton chuckled.
" I think it's time to go back."
Peyton said
We all nodded.
We walked back to the truck.
We all got in. Ariana started to drive.
10 hours later......
Peyton pov
We got out the truck and went to Sabrina's room to crawl in the window.
I picked up Rowan so she could get in, I did the same to Sabrina.

Me and Corey got in by ourselves.
Sabrina was plopped on her bed with Rowan next to her.
Me and Corey started to get out the room.
"No stay in here! "
The girls yelled
"Why?!" Corey and I wined
"So that we can hang out before filming tomorrow! "
Rowan fake pouted
"Ok. He said running towards the bed landing in it. "
Corey nodded.
I walked over and sat on the bed.
"So what do you wanna do?"
"We could play truth or dare "
Sabrina said.
Uh oh nothing can go right with this.

End of chapter