The other Half of it.

Bradley point of view
I'm sitting on the couch with Sabrina, thinking about how to get back at Peyton and Rowan for making me look bad in front of Sabrina.

Rowan and Peyton walk back in the living room, with small smirks, I can't help but glare.
Sabrina looks up at me, my arm is currently wrapped around her, she smiles, that gorgeous smile that I love.
"So what do you guys wanna do know?" Sabrina asks looking at everyone.
"Just talk." I say
Sabrina agrees and they all just go along with it.
"So Rowan, you and Jake huh? You've been dating for like three months?" I ask as if I didn't know they had already broken up.
"Well we actually broke up." Rowan says kinda saddened that I mentioned it.
Ha I did it, the little rude ass is finally uncomfortable.
"Oh wow really?! Why did you guys decide to end things?" I asked in a interested tone.
Rowan looked at me and opened her mouth, but got caught off.
"She doesn't have to answer any of you're questions." Peyton said getting mad.
"Oh c'mon just tell me, I'm cool."
I said looking at him then at Rowan.
"Well um, we broke up because we fought a lot, and you shouldn't care." Rowan said sadly.
"Well he had every right to break up with you, I mean you're annoying,stubborn and a smart ass." I smirked.
She looked down.
Peyton looked pissed, he wrapped his arm around her.
Wait, Sabrina looked pissed off to.
"Bradley I'll call you later, just leave, ok?" Sabrina said getting up.
I stopped smirking.
"Ok, bye babe." I said getting up and kissing her.
She pulled away and gave me a look.
I glared at them and walked out.

{Sabrina point of view}
Ugh, Bradley can be such a jerk!
Remind me why I'm dating him?!
He's actually really sweet, my friends just hate him.
He walks out and I turn back to look at everyone there in complete silence.
"Look Rowan,I'm sorry about him-" I got cut off.
"Whatever Sabrina, save it, OK?! You were the one who invited him here in the first place even though you know I hate him, but you didn't really seem to care about everything he was asking me." Rowan said madly getting up and walking off.
I sighed and tried to talk but once again, I got caught off.
"I'll go talk to her." Peyton says as he gets up.
He doesn't look happy either, I seriously need to talk to Bradley about how he treats my friends.

~Rowan point of view ~
I sit on my bed and just cry.
I can't believe that Sabrina wouldn't stick up for me and when she did it was to late, I already got taken down.

Even though the break up with Jake wasn't hard, people asking questions were hard.

Sabrina said that Bradley was a nice guy and everything but I don't see how he is, before I could drown in my thoughts the door opened and in came, a dirty blonde, green eyed goofball.
Peyton.
"Hey." He whispered
"Hey." I sniffled
"Wanna bear hug?" He asked opening his arms.
I call him a bear because his hugs are THE BEST.
I nod "Always." I smile
I get up and walk over to him and we hug.

I love Peyton, he's my best friend and I want him and Sabrina to be together.
He's told me so many times that he's "Falling for Carpenter."
It's kinda cute how he loves her.

We end our hug.
We talk and I tell him to go get some rest, it took me a while to get him to leave me here all by myself but he eventually did.
I lay down on my bed and close my eyes as I shift off into my sleep.
End of chapter
I can NEVER sleep!
So I have been watching Netflix so why not make a new chapter?!