Chapter II: Accusations

3rd POV-

"Well it wasn't me! I'm clearly not a woman." Klaus exclaimed as his brother Kol chuckled.

"Are you sure? Sometimes you act like one." Kol retorted, earning a laugh from the other siblings. Klaus shot a glare at him. Damon quickly compelled the boy to run along and forget what he had seen.

"Well, who do we know with yellow wolfy eyes around here thats a woman and feeds like a vampire?" Damon asked, walking over to the family. His eyebrows raised and still looking at Klaus like he had something to do with it.

"How can you be so sure I had something to do with this? The kid obliviously said she didn't know the date. Maybe she was desiccated for a few years? Why else would she ask the date?" Damon looked away from him in thought. He didn't like the family in front of him, but they were the only ones that would know of this new vampire in town.

"If that's the case, we need to find her and lock her up." Stefan announced, joining the group. Everyone looked at each other in agreement.

"Well this sounds like a job for the Scooby gang, so if you two want to get on that." Klaus taunted, wiggling his fingers at the two brothers before going back to his whiskey.

"You don't sound so threatened." Stefan questioned. Klaus looked to the hero hair Salvatore brother, his brow raised in question.

"And why would I be threatened?" He questioned. His siblings sharing a look of amusement.

"Yellow eyes...Vampire actions.. She's a hybrid. And clearly you don't know her...So..." He trailed off.

"Who made her?" Elijah finished for Stefan. Klaus snapped his gaze to his brother, realization washing over his face. He stood up quickly, slamming his glass down. "Calm down, brother."

"Calm down? CALM DOWN? There is some mutt out there. I can't just let some mutt go rogue." Klaus growled, his eyes flashing yellow.

"Is that all you care about? That she isn't part of your sired line of dogs?" Rebekah spoke up. She rolled her eyes at her brothers priorities. He never cared about anything other than his little army he was building. Even with their mother being awake and alive, he was still focused on that.

"That sired line of dogs is all that we have to protect us." Klaus snapped back, truly acting as a rabid dog.

"We won't find this rogue if you all keep bickering back and forth. Let's find her and put her down like we should have done with you." Damon snarked at Klaus. The family glared at the blue eyes vampire. Not seeing the humor of his joke of putting their brother down like an animal.

"Why don't we keep this civil? We invite her to the ball we are hosting." Elijah mentioned. He didn't like the idea of some blood thirsty vampire running rabid just as the others didn't. But he also didn't like the idea of chasing her down like a game of cat and mouse.

"How do you think we do that? We don't even know her." Rebekah rolled her eyes. Elijah was always the smarter one of the family, but this time he was just as dense as the rest of her brothers.

"We track down that boy Damon sent off and compel him to give her an invite?" Elijah offered up like it was the most common logic.

"Good call!" Kol said, raising his glass of bourbon up in a cheers way and throwing it back. The rest of the Vampires all agreed, thinking it was the easiest way to lure this new vamp out.

Somewhere in the woods-

Hours had passed since my last meal now. I'm still so hungry. But I need to practice control. I can't control my wolf completely, but this new blood lust that witch gave me, I can control that. I have every intention to track down that bitch and make her pay for what she had done to me. But I had no idea where to look and if she was even alive still. Why did I wake up so long after changing? A thousand years have come and gone and I waisted away in a crypt.

Suddenly the sound of blood pumping hit my ears. The scent was familiar. I turned quickly to see the boy that was there when I woke up. He was calm, not a single hint of fear. I tilted my head slightly at him, curious.

"The Mikaelson's invite you to their family ball." He announced, handing over a piece of paper. I took it carefully, glancing down at it to see some fancy script on it. The Mikaelsons. I know that name. The bitch who made into this...her last name.

Esther Mikaelson.

I brought my gaze back up to the boy who was playing a good delivery boy. A sinister smile spreading across my face. I'm going to send a message. A message that won't be hard to miss. I moved quickly, grabbing the boy by his throat before biting into his neck. Taking a few good gulps from him, I ripped away from him. He had a good twenty minutes before he bled out. He was panting from the pain, but kept calm. I took my finger and dipped it into his blood, smearing it over his face.

"Can you do me a favor?" I questioned him sweetly. He nodded. "Make sure you get back to this Mikaelson family. And when you get to them, tell them, Ms. Alfson is coming for them." I told him, my smirk turning deadly. "Better hurry. Clocks a ticking." I taunted as I released the boy and watching him place his hand over his wound and turn to scramble away from me. "Hmm... I wonder if he'll make it."

Back at the Mikaelson's Manor-

A knock on the door brought the attention of Elijah and Klaus. Walking together to see who was at the door to only be smacked in the face with the stench of blood. The boy from earlier stood there, drenched in blood, his face paling by the second. Elijah raised his eyebrow at him. Klaus only tilted his head slightly.

"Ms. Alfson said she is coming for you." He announced before collapsing to the ground, dead. Elijah and Klaus looked to each other, sharing a similar confused expression.

"Alfson?" Klaus questioned, "Isn't that a Viking name?" He asked his brother. Elijah nodded. He knew the name. The Alfson's didn't live that far from his family back then. He never met the kids his age, but he had a run in or two with the man of the family. They were wolves, not vampires. "You recognize that name, brother?"

"Yes. Tyre Alfson was friends with mother. They were wolves." Elijah explained. Klaus stared at Elijah even more confused.

"Why have I never heard this?" Klaus asked.

"I don't know. I only met Tyre once or twice. He had a son and daughter from what I knew. But I never met them."

"You don't think..."

"That Tyre's daughter is this mysterious hybrid coming for us? I honestly do not know, brother." Elijah admitted. But what they didn't know, was that behind them was Esther Mikaelson. Listening to her sons discuss her past without knowing it was bringing fear to the original witch.

She knew Hilda would be back alive like she was. But she didn't realize she would be coming for her. Fear coursed through her.