Chapter LVI: It's Time

After that day, Finn kept himself close to me, curling into my body as I slept, held my hair back as I threw up, held my hand as I cried. Kol and Klaus were getting jealous, but they stayed back. Elijah started to join us more as well, laying in front of me as inn cuddles into my back. Both vampires rubbing my belly and feeling the baby's move around. I was now nearing 7months on one part of my pregnancy, and 4 months on the other. Finn never mentioned the spell to his brothers, only him, Freya and I knew. Of course Dad did as well since he was in the room.

The night of the Full moon was now upon us. Finn kept me in bed as Kol assisted Ricki in getting the final preparations. We had all argued over who was preforming the main spell. Ricki said he would go get his magic back if need be, but I turned him down. I knew the spell. It was a spell that only really strong witches/warlocks or Elves could perform. I was the strongest between us. So It was my job. Klaus and Kol both were on a no talking basis with me since the decision was made. They were beyond pissed. Finn and Elijah were against it as well, but knew there was no changing my mind, so they just supported my decision.

"Are you sure you are up for this, Little Elf?" Finn questioned as Elijah came into the room to help me dress. I nodded.

"Today is the day." I told them both as Finn helped me out of the bed. My stomach had gotten so huge that it was a wonder if I was going to pop like a pimple randomly. "Once the moon reaches its highest point in the sky, we have exactly 20minutes to get the spell done before it's too late. My father will be restrained-"

"Since he wants to kill you." Klaus growled out as he walked in with Kol. I rolled my eyes at his anger.

"When the moon is at half way point he will try to get to me and Ricki. Probably me more. Ricki is more Warlock than Elf." This made Kol growl out a huff. They were really upset with me. But I had to do this. I wanted my father back. "If you two are going to be childish for the rest of the night, then please don't come with us. I can't be worried about you both when I'm trying to do this spell." I snapped at Kol and Klaus, beyond annoyed. Elijah helped me out of the shirt I was wearing, helping me into a beautiful white dress, Finn behind me to make sure I don't fall backwards.

 Elijah helped me out of the shirt I was wearing, helping me into a beautiful white dress, Finn behind me to make sure I don't fall backwards

"Worried about us? You? No." Klaus snarled. "You should be worrying about yourself, you know since you are super pregnant and performing a spell that will take too much of your energy." He finished. His eyes flashing at me. Kol growled in agreement.

"And the fact that you both are letting her go through with this." Kol snarled, looking at Elijah and Finn. "What kind of Mates are you?!" I turned to him quickly, the lightness in my head spinning, but calming.

"ENOUGH!" I snapped, shocking everyone in the room. "I don't need anyone telling or letting me do things. I am my own person. I make my own decisions. If you don't like that, then Leave." I growled out at them. With that I grabbed a hold of Finn's offered arm, letting him lead me outside the hotel to the car. Ricki offered me a sad smile, opening the passenger door for me. Damon and Ricki decided to drive a large vehicle, having our father in the back, chained up and ready for the human life. Finn and Elijah drove me. Kol and Klaus taking their own vehicle to give me some space. They knew I was pissed at the way they were treating me.

We drove far into the mountains, finding a high spot to set up. Freya was already there, moving things around with her magic. She had a giant rock set up o hold the things we needed. She was trying to make things easier for me and was there on stand by if something went wrong.

"Do you have everything?" She asked me as Finn helped me to a seat that Elijah brought for me. I nodded.

"I believe so. Father is coming with Damon and Ricki." I told her. She nodded. I looked up at the moon, it was only starting to rise. Damon showed up with Ricki shortly after we had been there, using chains of all kinds to chain Tyre up, his eyes on the rising moon as he whined.

"Almost ready, sis?" Ricki asked as he came to stand next to my seated self. His hand settling on my shoulder as a way to comfort me. I nodded, swallowing hard.

"Ye-yeah." I muttered as Kol and Klaus showed up. Ricki helped me stand up as the moon had reached the half way point, Tyre was already snarling and pulling at the chains, trying to break free. His yellow eyes staring at me and me alone. Snapping his teeth as spit went flying. The fear in my body spread like fire and ice. A slight pain in my stomach, which I ignored. I knew what it was, but I wasn't going to let it stop me. Placing my hand gently on my stomach as a sign of comfort. My mates stood back, ready to jump in to either protect me or help me if need be. Klaus was eyeing my father, his eyes narrowed in on the chains around him. "Let's start." I announced as I reached the giant rock that Freya had set up. I moved my father's necklace to set in the middle of everything, placing the small moonstone on top of it as Ricki picked up the long dagger, slicing his hand open as he handed it to me.

"Confractus Lupus Maledictio." I started to mutter, slicing my hand deep. "Confractus Lupus Maledictio." I grabbed Ricki's hand, causing both of our hands to glow gold, bringing it to hover over the moonstone and necklace, letting our blood drip over it. "Confractus Lupus Maledictio." I continued to chant as blood started to come from my nose. Snarling and snapping coming from Tyre as I chanted the incantation. My eyes were glowing brightly as I heard the chains snap.

"NO!" I could hear the yelling, but I was so in the spell. Klaus jumped forward, transformed in his wolf as he tackled Tyre down to the ground hard, snarling and growls were heard.

"Confractus Lupus Maledictio." I pushed the words out, tears falling from my eyes as a pain shot through my stomach, gasping as I leaned forward. "Confractus Lupus Maledictio." I cried.

"Hilda!" I heard Kol and Finn shout. Elijah was helping Klaus hold Tyre down.

"CONFRACTUS LUPUS MALEDICTIO!" I shouted the words as I crumbled to the ground, the pain in my stomach shooting out and causing a scream to leave my lips. I could hear someone running to me, flashing to me. There was so much going on. A bright gold light flashing from the distance. Ricki at my side, trying to hold me up, but setting me down gently. "AHHH!"" I screamed out from another shot of pain. A hand went to my hand, holding it tightly to try and comfort me.

"Hilda- It's time." I heard Freya say as Kol scooped me up, carrying me tightly to his chest.

"KLAUS!! ELIJAH! ITS TIME" Finn shouted. I heard growls, bones breaking, panting. My focus was on one thing though. The blood on Kol's hand and the pain that followed it.