Chapter XII: The Beast Within

After I had left Elijah and Klaus to relax, I ran into Finn. Like, actually ran into him. His hands caught me by my waist, his eyes looking down at me. I smiled at him as I saw the same blown pupils his brothers had.

"Hello Finn." I greeted with a smile. He smiled back, leaning down to nudge my nose with his own. A warm feeling filling my body as he brought his lips to mine, hovering.

"I believe we were interrupted yesterday from our date." He whispered, his breath warming my lips and making my breath catch in my throat. Finn smirked down at me seeing my reaction to him. I smiled back at him, letting my lips brush against his. I wasn't about to let him tease me without returning the favor. My hand moved to his collarbone, lightly touching his skin near his shirt collar.

"Is that right?" I asked him, moving my finger to his cheek and dragging it back down to his chest, pressing both of my hands to his chest and rubbing back to his shoulders. He stared down at me, his eyes darkening from lust and need. I pulled back from him with a smile. "Well, I'm going to go shower and changed." I told him innocently before leaning up and pressing a sweet kiss to his cheek. As I walked away, I heard a growl behind me. I sped into my room where as soon as I entered the room my door slammed shut and my body was lifted up and slammed into the wall. Finn growled as he pressed into me, pressing his lips to mine into a heated kiss.

I moved my lips with his, moving my hands to his hair, weaving my fingers through it and tugging gently, earning a groan from him. Finn held my upper thighs, keeping me against the wall with my legs wrapped his waist. I let out a moan as he bite my lip, tightening his grip on my thighs. Finn moved his lips from mine, trailing down my jaw and leaving open kissed along my throat, his teeth nipping at my skin as he did. His hands left my thighs as he pushed into me harder to hold me up, moving his hands to start opening up the shirt I had slept in. At first, he had tried to unbutton the shirt, before he growled lowly and just ripped it. The buttons flew everywhere making little tapping noise as they landed.

His lips moved to my chest, now bare and exposed as he let his tongue dart out to taste my skin. Moans leaving my lips as I leaned back into the wall at the feelings he was giving me. Tingles and heat traveling through my body and pooling to the center of my core. Finn froze for a moment, inhaling the scent my body was putting out. He grabbed me and threw me onto my bed before pouncing on top of me like the animal he was.

"Ahh Finn.." I moaned out as he brought his hips down, grinding into me roughly. The friction leaving me to ache more. Finn looked down at me, his eyes black and fangs out. I flashed my yellow eyes at him as I grabbed at his shirt, ripping it off of him. He somehow got his pants off and thrown to the side. We were both only in our underwear now as he hovered over me. I knew his inner beast was coming out. I smirked as he kicked his briefs off and ripped my panties off, moving to grind against me again. His cock sliding between my folds causing him to growl again as I moaned. Quickly, Finn thrusted himself into me, not being able to hold back any longer. 900 years of being in a old dusty box let him build up a lot of built up wants and needs. Hell, I was asleep for more than that. We both needed this. I let out a long drawn out moan at the feeling of him filling me up. Squeezing his cock inside of me causing him to grunt.

Finn didn't stay still long, moving in and out of me at a steady pace for a moment, the last bit of control leaving as tingles ran through both of us. Finn grabbed my hips, lifting me up slightly as he started to thrust into me at a quick pace. Both of us panting at the pleasure running through us. I moaned as he pushed deeper into me, feeling him hit a soft spot inside of me and causing me to arch into him to get closer.

"Ohh..." I moaned. Finn groaned as he leaned down, his teeth grazing my throat before sinking into me deeply. I let out a scream of pleasure, my own fangs extending as I turned my head slightly to bite into his neck in return. Both of us groaning as our blood fills each other's mouths. My hands gripping at his back as magic pulled from him and into me, just the slightest amount which ended up sending us both over the edge. My heated core squeezing him as I felt myself explode as he filled me up more, twitching inside of me.

I pulled my teeth out of his neck, licking the open wound, savoring his blood. It was the sweetest thing I had ever tasted. Like having dessert before dinner. I felt Finn pulled out of my throat as well, groaning as he licked it clean. When he pulled back, his eyes met mine, a smile breaking across his face. I grinned back at him, leaning up and pressing my lips to his. Finn kissed me back gently, the taste of my blood touching my tastebuds. I felt Finn grab my legs, wrapping them around his hips as he stood us up, moving us to the shower without even removing himself from inside of me.

Let me just say, shower sex was amazing, both times.