Chapter XVI: Coward

After a peaceful signing, Klaus picked me up and sped out of the room. Leaving his siblings to let the guests leave.

"What is it NiKlaus?" I questioned once he stopped in his room. I was still angry at him for daggering his siblings for so many years. I knew he could feel that anger coming off of me.

"Why are you angry at me? You just bargained our stay in this craptown." He remarked with a slight growl at the end. I looked at him in disbelief.

"Weren't you the one who wanted to stay in this craptown? From my understanding, you dragged your siblings here to collect your precious doppleganger. Daggered and unable to make their own decisions." I growled back. Seeing how pent up Finn was from being daggered for 900 years made me extremely upset. The sadness of Rebekah missing out on some decades because her brother was afraid of her leaving him. The times they were stabbed in the back in fear. Klaus let out a loud laugh.

"Thats what this is about?! That doesn't even have anything to do with you!" He snapped. I took in a harsh breath, my eyes flashing at him threateningly.

"Doesn't have anything to do with me. You let your fear of losing someone cloud your judgement and make you into a coward." I snapped back at him. His eyes turned yellow at that, before he rushed at me, grabbing my throat and holding me against the wall.

"I am not a Coward." He growled out. His grip on my throat tightening. I remained calm, letting a smirk spread across my lips.

"This just proves it. Coward." I taunted. At this he yanked me to him, crashing his lips to mine in a feverish kiss. Growling into it and keeping his hand around my throat to make sure I didn't pull away. I moved my lips against his hard, if we were human our lips would bruise. Klaus growled against my lips as I bite down on his bottom lip, drawing the slightest bit of blood. Sucking his bottom lip into my mouth and letting his blood dance on my tastebuds, I moaned. His blood was like an explosion in my mouth. Like little bombs going off on each of my tiny tastebuds. I threw my head back as he removed his mouth from mine and trailed kisses down my jawline to my neck, moving his hand a bit and biting into my throat somewhat aggressively.  Moaning as he sucked my blood into his mouth causing his throat to vibrate with a groan.

"You taste so sweet.." He growled out as he pulled away, moving back to my lips and shoving his tongue into my mouth. The taste of my blood on his tongue as he tasted every inch of my mouth. My hands moved to his shoulders as I wrapped my legs around his waist, encouraging him to move us to his bed. He obliged, laying me down on his comfy bed and hovering over me, grinding his hips into mine. I smirked as he pulled away.

"Doggy style?" I joked causing him to growl out at me. I laughed as he ripped my shirt off of me. "It's a wonder how you men are so wealthy, you boys have destroyed a large amount of my clothes just after I bought them." I complained, but was quickly silenced by his lips pressing against mine hard. His way of telling me to shut up. Klaus moved his hands to massage my breast, squeezing and pulling at them which caused a deep moan to muffle against his lips. My hands move to his hips, bringing him down to grind into me again. Klaus managed to remove our pants and his shirt, pressing himself against me tightly, almost like he was afraid I would disappear.

He gripped my thighs, pulling my legs apart as he trailed open mouth kisses and nips down my body. Raising my knees to the sides as his mouth moved to hover over my core, my panties long gone, torn to shreds on the floor somewhere. His warm breath fanning my heat, sending shivers up my spine and causing a small whine to leave my lips. Klaus met my eyes as he lean in and dragged his wide tongue up my slit, pressing slightly in me as he did so. We both let out groans at the feeling. Klaus shot me a mischievous grin as he moved to my thigh, biting down and letting my blood drip down my inner thigh to my core, mixing into me before he brought his mouth back to my heat and sliding his tongue deep into me, sucking slightly.

"Oh god-" I moaned, feeling him clean my blood out of me.

"Close, love." Klaus grinned, shoving his tongue back into me and curling it inward as he pulled it back out. Like he was literally lapping me up. His hand squeezed my thigh slightly before moving and letting a finger move into me, before pulling back out. His eyes on me as he sucked his finger clean, groaning. "So delicious." He growled out. His finger moved back into me, pumping slightly and curling as he pulled it back out. Again cleaning it off. I whimpered watching him. I felt teased and unable to retaliate. Klaus smirked before I felt him shove two fingers into me, pumping them quickly in me as he attached his lips to my clit, sucking and rolling his tongue over it. My back jerked into an arch at the pleasure coursing through me. A third finger sliding into me causing my walls to quiver around them before collapsing around him, releasing over his fingers. A shaky moan leaving my lips as I relaxed a bit.

Klaus hummed as he pulled back, kissing up my thigh before biting into me causing me to jerk slightly, his fingers resuming their assault in and out of me, pulling me back to that edge. He fed off my blood from my thigh, moaning as I teetered over the edge a second time, my toes curling.

NiKlaus pulled back, moving his blood covered tongue to clean up my core, mixing the juices together and groaning at the taste. I leaned back into the bed as he moved back up me, leaving bloody kisses along my body as he did. Not even a second later, I felt his cock shove its way into me, my hands moving to his back and digging my fingers into his back drawing blood. Screaming in pleasure as he leaned into the crook of my neck, his pants leaving a warmth against my skin, goosebumps popping up under the feeling. Moving my hips against him as he thrusted into me, deep and hard. Klaus groaned as I moved my mouth to his neck, sucking and bringing his blood to just under his my mouth, before biting into him. Feeling the explosion in my mouth as I felt my walls tighten around his cock.

His hand moved down and started to flick my clit around, pushing me over edge as he bit into my throat. I moaned loudly against his neck, tasting his orgasm in his blood, as his cock twitched inside of me.

By the time we had pulled away from each other, I noticed all the dried blood all over my body and his from rubbing against me. Meeting his gaze, I leaned up and kissed him.

"I will never leave you, NiKlaus Mikaelson." I whispered softly. He smiled at me, kissing me again softly.