Chapter XXXI: Just This Once

Klaus was currently in a small motel in Machu Pichu, surprisingly there were many wolves running around these parts of Peru. Caroline was currently roaming the shops in the area after a long day of questioning the locals for the whereabouts of the Alfson family line. It was almost a dead end until someone mentioned meeting them the next day for more information. Promising it would be more than Klaus had needed.

Klaus didn't understand why he had to wait, but agreed. Now sitting in the two bedroom motel room, unable to sleep because of guilt. He felt like it was his fault that Hilda had run off. It was a long year of having no one to curl up to. He was the one who forced her to heal, sure he had no real choice, but he still felt the guilt creeping in. He spoke to his brothers often. Kol was heading back to Mystic Falls for they had some Hunter problem. Elijah and Finn had been tracking a case of missing people in Kingston, New York.

A knock on the door made Klaus roll his eyes.

"Seriously, Caroline, you forgot the room key, Again??" Klaus ranted as he got up from his spot on his bed and went to open the door. No one was there. The lights in the hall flashing as a breeze ran past him.

"Well isn't this...cozy." Someone spoke behind him. Klaus turned quickly, the door slamming shut behind him. Once he saw who had been sat in his spot on his bed, he froze. Shocked. Maybe even confused. But definitely shocked.

"Hilda.." He breathed out. Hilda tilted her head slightly, a small smile spreading onto her red painted lips. She was still missing the spark in her eyes, but she was here. Right in front of him. She dressed differently now. A deep plunging neckline, tight pants, 5inch heels. She looked good. Too good.

 Too good

"NiKlaus." She spoke softly, picking up a piece of her naturally curly hair and picking at it. "I see you've been busy." She said, sitting up and glancing to Caroline's messy bed with her suitcase of clothes laying around. A thin eyebrow raised as she meets Klaus's eyes. "Caroline? Really? You could have done so much better." She told him. This brought Klaus back to reality.

"You're one to talk. You disappeared. What happened to never leaving me?" Klaus questioned as she stood up. He kept his distance, knowing he wouldn't be able to keep from pouncing on her. Even if he was hurt she had left, he still was her mate and still needed her.

"I never went too far. I made sure to keep an eye on you and your brothers. Although, I did leave Elijah and Finn in New York to come check on you and your little blonde." She said with a slight snarl at the mention of Caroline.

"She's just here as a friend." Klaus admitted. Not enjoying his mate being jealous. Most would, but he didn't want any bad dust to settle between them. "Why are you here, Hilda?" He finally asked, stepping slightly closer, but too close. Hilda looked at him and sighed.

"Can't I come see you? Is that a crime now a days?" She asked a hint of sarcasm in her tone.

"You said it yourself, you've been watching us. Why come out now? A year later. No, you want something. What is it?" Klaus watched her cautiously as she stepped towards him, his eyes gazing down her body before going back to her gorgeous green eyes. He loved her eyes so much.

"I have an itch, thought you might be able to help a girl out." She mentioned, laying her hand on his chest lightly, only for him to grab it and move it off of him. This made her frown. It felt like she was being rejected by her mate and that almost brought the feelings flooding out. But she cut back. "But I suppose if you're busy-" She gave him a slight smirk, moving to walk past him to the door. "I could always find a nice local-" As she went to grab the door handle, Klaus grabbed her arm, ripping her back to him and crashing his lips to hers. The tingles of the bond moving throughout them as their lips moved together feverishly. He moved his hands to her thighs, making her jump up to wrap her legs around his waist, moaning as he slammed her into the wall hard.

Klaus let out a growl as Hilda moved her hands to his hair, tugging and pulling at it. He pulled back slightly, ripping the blouse she was wearing at the neckline, splitting it in half and letting it fall to the ground. A groan left his throat as he admired her skin, moving his aggressive kisses to her chest and zooming them to a bed, throwing everything off of it as he pulled off of Hilda and threw her heels to the side. A laugh leaving Hilda as he attempted to rip her jeans down her legs. She had to help him with that.

Once she was laying there bare to him, Klaus stood back, memorizing every curves, every mole, how her body moved in anticipation of him. He pulled his shirt over his head and threw it to the side, wiggling out of his jeans and briefs as quick as he could before jumping on top of her. Reattaching their lips as he jerked into her roughly. Hilda let out a squeal of pleasure and shock as her hands moved to his back, nails digging into his skin at the feeling of being filled again after so long. Klaus groaned as she wiggled to make him move. Grinding her hips into him to get some kind of friction.

"Niklaaaus.." Hilda whined out. Klaus looked down at her and gave her a sly grin.

"I'm savoring this feeling." He told her, before roughly pulling himself out of her and slamming right back into her hard. Hilda's arched her back upwards in pleasure, the pressure that Klaus was putting on her cervix making her let out a long moan. "Wonder if I go deep enough-" He started, pulling back out and slamming back in deeper. "If I could impregnate you." He finished with a grunt. Hilda let out a scream as he grinned deeper into her, rolling his hips into hers. "Maybe you'll stay if I do." He growled out.

Klaus rolled his hips again, feeling her tighten around him as he pressed his nose into her neck, licking it softly before biting down into her, savoring her sweet taste as she was pushed over into an orgasm. The taste of her blood becoming even more sweeter as it pulled into his mouth. Hilda let out a long moan as she moved to bite into Klaus's throat, biting closer to his collar bone. Klaus growled against her throat as he teetered into his climax, pushing deeper into her, truly trying to get her to stick around.

Hilda pulled back from his collarbone, licking up the blood that was trying to escape as it closed up. Klaus pulling back as well as he rolled off of her. She didn't stick around, getting up to dress, even stealing a blouse from Caroline's suitcase.

"So thats it? Come here to use me and then bounce?" Klaus growled out. He felt hurt. Used. Thrown away.

"I have to go back to Mystic Falls. You know Hunters are a difficult thing to deal with." Hilda told him. She didn't even clean herself up, pulling her panties back up on and then her jeans. She looked up, meeting Klaus's eyes and winking. "I'll keep you close." She teased. Klaus groaned out, laying his head back into the bed as Hilda left the motel room. No kiss goodbye. No endearments. Nothing. Just gone.

Klaus got up, dressing before grabbing his phone.

"She was here." He spoke into the phone, a four way call to his brothers. "She's heading to Mystic Falls."