Chapter XIV: Takeout

I walked into the manor, stomach partially full and feeling the warm feeling of the alcohol in my system. I could smell my mates were home, but I also smelled fresh blood. Hearing the liquid pump through someone's body. Someone had brought home a snack. I sped up the stairs and into a room spotting a human bleeding into my mates mouth. I felt a bit jealous of the female in his bed. But she wasn't there in a sexual way, just as a meal in bed.

"Hilda, hungry?" Kol asked as he pulled the girls wrist away from his mouth. I smiled at him, my fangs flashing at him to answer his question.

"I was thinking.." I spoke softly, walking to his bed before crawling onto it. My legs going on either side of him, straddling him. His eyes widened slightly and darkened. "About what you said before.." I hovered over him, leaning down and licking up the little bit of blood that had trailed down his chin. A shiver running through him visibly. "About rolling around in your mothers blood." Kol raised an eyebrow at me, his eyes sparkling with amusement and lust.

"You want to roll around in my mothers blood? It might be a bit late for that one, love." He told me, his hands moving to grip my hips, holding me in place over him. I smirked down at him, lowering my hips slightly without him realizing and grinding into him some, earning a low groan to rumble in his throat.

"Well, maybe not your mothers." I glanced over at the girl he must have compelled to stay in place, her wrist bleeding still from where he was feeding. Bringing my eyes back to Kol, I noticed the smirk spreading across his lips.

"Hmm" He hummed, sitting up to get closer to me, allowing me to sit on his lap. "I suppose we could have a bit of fun." He whispered, leaning closer and pressing his lips to mine. I let out a low moan, tasting the blood in his mouth. I was very hungry, The potato wedges were mostly a diversion from what I really wanted. I grabbed Kol's hands, pulling him from my hips and rolling off of him to lay on the other side of the girl. Pressing my fingers to her chin to make her lift up her head a bit, exposing her delicious neck to me and Kol. I kept my eyes on Kol as I dragged my tongue along her long neck, feeling her pulse quicken with fear. Or maybe pleasure, I don't judge. Feeling my fangs extend, I bit down into this girls neck, letting her blood pool out into my mouth.

I watched Kol's eyes darken and his fangs extend, before he moved closer. His eyes on me as he leaned into the girls neck and bit into her as well. I felt his hand on my hip, pulling me closer to this girl in his bed, my body pressing into hers in an almost intimate way. His hand started to lift the shirt I was wearing, giving him access to my skin. I moaned as I moved my leg to wrap around the girl, before retracting my mouth from her neck. I watched as she looked over to me, almost sad I had stopped. Placing my hand on her cheek and dilating my eyes.

"Do you want this?" I asked her, compelling her for a truthful answer. I wasn't into the whole rape scene and I could see where this was going to go if I allowed it.

"Yes. I was told to be his dinner, but I want you." She spoke softly. I looked over to Kol, raising my eyebrow. He just grinned.

"Who am I to deny a death wish." I whispered, leaning over her, feeling Kol's eyes on me, as I press my lips to this girls mouth, kissing her softly. Kol groaned as he reached over, rubbing my leg. The girl, I'll call Sara, moved her lips against mine, her hands moving to lift my shirt off of me. Kol watched while continuing to rub my leg. I could tell he would intervene eventually. I had no intention to pleasure this girl. But I'm not going to deny her to pleasure me. That would be rude of me. I pulled back, feeling her push on my shoulder so I would roll over. Happily, I got on my back as she moved to remove my leggings for me. Kol moved in and pressed kisses to my neck. Sara pressed her mouth to my clothed core, leaving an open mouth kiss to it as she pressed her thumb to my clit, rubbing it.

I let a moan out as she grabbed my panties, pulling them down  and off of me as Kol watched, nipping at my neck every once in a while.

Sara placed kisses up my leg, rubbing my other leg with her hand, applying pressure as she did. Kol sat up, grabbing my leg to hold them open for her. I looked over at him with a raised brow.

"What? I'm intrigued to watch you orgasm before I have my way with you." He admitted, leaning over and kissing me passionately. Slipping his tongue into my mouth when I gasped as Sara dragged her tongue up my slit. Pressing a finger into me as I fought with Kol's tongue. I jumped slightly as he released my leg and placed his hand over my mound, pressing his thumb to my clit and rubbing it as Sara continued to use her tongue and finger inside of me. I moaned repeatedly, arching my back at the pleasure running through me. Sara adding another finger inside of me, pumping them into me and curling them when they went deeper. It was like she was trying to reach an itch I was pleading for. And let me tell you, she was good.

"How you feeling love?" Kol asked as he continued to rub my clit, moving his mouth to assault my nipple, pulling it into his mouth and dragging his teeth on it.

"Hmm so good." I breathed out, moaning at his action. Sara added a third finger, feeling my walls shake around her fingers. She quickly removed them and replaced them with her tongue, pumping it in and out of me quickly as Kol pinched my clit to push me over the edge. Gripping the sheets and curling my toes, I moaned as my walls clenched around her tongue.

"That was so hot." Kol muttered as he watched me come down from my high. Sara moved to my side, leaning over me some to give me access to her throat. I grabbed her by the shoulders and sunk my fangs deep into her throat as I felt Kol move in and bite into her wrist. We drank together until I felt Sara take her last breath. I pulled away from her and let her fall to the side before I set my eyes on Kol. I wasted no time in ripping his pants and underwear off of him as he removed his shirt. Pulling me to him as I straddled him, kissing my lips hard. Shocking him as I slammed him deep into me, not waiting for either of us to adjust, I start to bounce on top of him. Heat running through me body in want and need. The bond was so strong, I had to have him.

I leaned down to his throat, pressing a kiss to it before I sunk my teeth into him, causing a deep growl of a moan to erupt from his throat. I moaned in return as he moved my hair to the side and bit into me. Letting his blood flow down my throat was different from Finn. Kol's blood was more like a drug. Addictive and hypnotic. Whereas, Finn's was like an early and needed dessert. I was curious if Elijah and Klaus's blood would be similar or different as well.

I let out a whine as my walls tightened around him as I moved quickly, pumping him in and out of me quicker than Sara could have gone. Kol gripped my shoulders as he jerked into me, exploding inside of me, causing me to reach my edge right after. The twitch of his dick and the feeling of being filled causing a whimper to vibrate against his throat as I drank.

After we got off our highs, we both pulled away from each other at the same time.

"Damn." Kol muttered, licking his lips. "I need to get take out more often." I let out a laugh at his poor humor.