Chapter LI: Miracle

"So?" Klaus questioned as soon as Elijah and I had walked through the double doors. Elijah rubbed my lower back, nodding to me before moving to the checkout desk to get my prescription, which was to help with the morning sickness, leaving me to stand in front of Finn, Kol, Klaus and Damon. I reached into my jacket, pulling out two separate pictures, handing Klaus one and then Kol the other. Looking at them calmly. If I was being honest, I was terrified of their reaction. I watched as Finn and Damon looked over their shoulders, gauging the size of the baby and looking for any mishaps.

"So the baby is fine?" He asked, looking up from the picture in his hand with a wide smile. I nodded slowly, unsure how to get the words out of my mouth. Thankfully Damon was ahead of me.

"Wait-" He started, looking from Klaus's picture he held to Kol's. "This isn't adding up." He looked up to me, gazing at my belly. "These are two different baby's." He announced. Klaus's smile dropped instantly, moving quick to look at the picture Kol was holding. He noticed right away they were different pictures. I took a deep shaky breath which caused Elijah to come back over, holding my paperwork and prescription in hand.

"What's going on, Hilda?" Klaus asked as he took the picture from Kol and held them up to each other.

"I'm- I-" I paused, unsure how to go about this information, Elijah leaned down, whispering soothing words to me to calm me down. "When Freya did the transfer-Something happened. A-a side affect." I said, pausing to let them digest that part.

"Wait- Is this Hayley's baby? Did it transfer with ours?" Klaus asked. Kol and Finn were frighteningly quiet, just watching me, Damon's eyes widen, it clicking into place as I shook my head to answer Klaus.

"This is one of yours." Damon said, shock showing in his wide blue eyes. "How is that possible?"

"Wait-One of ours?? Bu-but vamp- we can't procreate.." Kol finally spoke up. Hearing Kol's panicked voice flipped my hormone switch, tears started to rush out of my eyes quickly.

"I-I'm so-sorry." I cried, my breathing picking up as a sob racked through me. Elijah wrapped his arm around me, pulling me to plant my head on his chest.

"When Freya did the spell to transfer the baby, it made Kol's swimmer move faster." Elijah explained. When the word swimmers came out Damon snorted so loud it brought attention to us. Kol looked shocked and lost.

"It-it's mine?" Kol stumbled out. His tone making me gasp out a sob. My body was on freak out, thinking he wasn't happy, that I made him upset in someway. Klaus flashed forward, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me from Elijah, letting me cry onto him, stroking my hair gently.

"Kol- I'm so-sorry." I got out. Finn ended up smacking Kol on the back of the head to snap him out of his daze, before flashing over to me, all of them trying to calm me down.

"Hilda-Angel.." Kol started, I pulled away from Klaus hearing his endearment for me, Kol flashed towards me, sliding onto his knees and placing his hands on my belly. "You should never apologize for doing something like this for me." He told me, rubbing my belly carefully.

"Yo-you're not ma-mad?" I hiccuped out. Kol shook his head.

"Why would I be mad? You have given me the one thing I never thought I could have." Kol admitted. He leaned in and pressed a kiss to my swollen belly. "I was just in shock, angel. Please-please don't cry." He finally stood up and pulled me to him, hugging me carefully.

"Jeez- Your lives are like a Spanish soap opera." Damon remarked, I pulled away from Kol, laughing.

"How would you know, Damon? Watch many Soap opera's lately?" Damn glared at me before laughing.

"So what caused the pain? You said the babies are healthy, right?" Finn questioned, his hand on my lower back. I nodded.

"Just fighting for space." I told him.

"She's on bedrest." Elijah spoke up, causing me to glare at him. He leaned over and pressed a kiss to my lips in return.

"Bedrest?" Finn questioned. "Like stay in bed or else?" Elijah nodded for me, as I just pouted. I knew what was about to happen. Like clock work, Finn leaned down, scooping me up and started to carry me to the car. Apparently Finn had gone to get it when everyone ran to the hospital.

"Finn!! I can walk!" I exclaimed with a huff.

"Nope. Bedrest." Finn growled out.

"We should drive home tonight." Klaus announced, I snapped my gaze to him.

"No!! Just because I'm forced to lie in bed, does not mean we can leave! I need to find my brother.. and my father. What about the curse?! You know my father needs to be freed!" I shouted at him, my voice full of panic.

"We need to put you first. If that means going home and hiring a in home doctor, then so be it." Klaus decided, walking away before I could argue more. I looked up to Finn who looked away from me, focused on walking.

"Kooool!" I whined. Kol shook his head. I sighed. I knew Elijah wouldn't help me. But I knew one thing for sure, I was not going home without a Fight.