Chapter LII: I am Not going Home

The car ride to the hotel was long, but mostly because of the silence between us all. Well they tried to speak to me, but I ignored them. Kol was in the backseat with me, every time he would try to nose into my neck, I'd push him away. Finally, Klaus let out a growl from the other side of me. Damon decided to walk and sightsee.

"You can't keep giving us the cold shoulder because you are mad at us." Klaus growled out. I snapped my gaze to him, glaring at him.

"Yes I can." I told him matter of factly. Klaus glared back at me.

"It was Finn who is making you go home, not me. So don't go getting cranky at me for his decision." He growled back. Finn turned to shoot Klaus a glare. I just rolled my eyes.

"Sure. And you didn't agree with him, right?" I snapped back.

"Would you two save it? I'm trying to drive." Elijah snapped to us.

"You're one to talk!" I exclaimed to him, causing him to give me a pointed look in the mirror. "I'm Not going home." I pushed, crossing my arms to rest on my belly. Klaus's baby was rolling around, Kol's being too small to feel still.

"Yes You Are." Klaus growled back, snapping his teeth at me. I glared at him when there was a loud screech, Elijah hitting the brakes and swerving. Kol and Klaus both moved fast to grab at me, closing me into a tight protective embrace. I looked up just in time to see a black wolf on the road. His yellow eyes meeting mine.

"Dad?" I whispered as Elijah steered out of the way, narrowly missing the wolf, the car toppling over, rolling down the side of the small hill

"Dad?" I whispered as Elijah steered out of the way, narrowly missing the wolf, the car toppling over, rolling down the side of the small hill. A scream escaped my lips as a rock smashed through the windshield, cracking it like a spider webbing. The roof denting in, close to our heads, but Kol grabbed my head to shield it. Things flying through the air around us as I felt pure fear spread throughout me, placing my hands on Kol and Klaus's arm, gold flashing through their skin and into mine. I heard them both hiss as it burned their skin, before I let out an ear piercing scream. A gold flash shooting out of me, wrapping around the car like a giant bubble of gold dust, bringing the car to a complete stop, although upside down. I pulled my hands away from Kol and Klaus's arms, leaning back and taking deep breaths trying to calm down.

"Are you okay??" Kol asked, making me look at him

"Are you okay??" Kol asked, making me look at him. I nodded, my breathing short and panicked still from the event. Elijah flashed out of the car, ripping our door open. Kol ripped my seatbelt off of me, it was only the lap one, and then Klaus scooped me up and passed me through to Elijah, carefully.

"Put me down." I said, struggling to get out Elijah's hold. He held me tighter though. "Put me Down." I repeated. Still struggling out of Elijah's arms. I heard Kol and Finn growling. I glanced over Elijah to see the wolf had come down the cliff and is now growling at my mates. "I said, PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!" I snapped loudly. Elijah placed me down carefully, placing his hands on my shoulders to keep me away from the wolf.

"What is your deal?!" Klaus growled, coming to stand in front of me, dropping his gaze over me to cheek for any injury's. I moved to walk past him, but he grabbed me. "Hilda! Stop!" He shouted. I flinched, looking into his eyes.

"Move." I demanded. My eyes flashing slightly gold. Klaus growled, breathing through his nose aggressively. Then he moved to the side, releasing me. I walked towards Kol and Finn, moving pass them.

"Um- No." Kol told me, moving to grab me, but stopped when I looked at him. "That thing could kill you." He growled out.

"That thing is my father." I snapped, moving towards Kol. "Now back off." I finished, turning around and staring at the wolf. It had stopped snarling, standing to watch me. It's eyes curious as I moved closer. A twig snapped under my foot, making him jump slightly alarmed and growl at me.

 A twig snapped under my foot, making him jump slightly alarmed and growl at me

"Careful!" Kol yelled. I held my hand up to him though, shushing him. I moved closer, my hand held out to him.

"Dad?" I whispered as the wolf tilted his head slightly, moving closer to me. I stopped walking as The wolf stood right in front of me, his nose sniffing me, before touching my stomach softly. I could hear the uneasiness in Klaus and Kol. Both panicked about the wolf touching their pregnant mate. My breath caught in my throat as I gently placed my hand down on it's head, choking back the tears that were begging to fall from my eyes. I fell to my knees, causing Kol and Klaus to whine, Finn and Elijah growled slightly. Bringing my head to rest on my father's head. "What has she done to you?" I breathed, running my hands through his soft fur.

"Hilda-" Elijah spoke softly, stepping forward slightly

"Hilda-" Elijah spoke softly, stepping forward slightly. The wolf jerked his head away from mine, keeping an eye on my mates.

"Dad, it's okay. They are good." I whispered to him gently. I reached out for Elijah's hand, he walked to me, grabbing my hand gently before I placed it to my dad's head. "This is Elijah Mikaelson, one of my soulmates." I introduced. I waved the others to come to me, one by one. "Finn Mikaelson. Kol Mikaelson. And NiKlaus Mikaelson." I introduced each of them. "This is my father, Tyre Alfson." Elijah was the first to speak.

"It's nice to see you again, Tyre." He spoke with a soft smile, once he had removed his hand from my father's head. Tyre bowed his head, tapping his nose to my stomach gently. I smiled.

"I'm pregnant with Kol and Klaus's baby." I told him, he let out a soft whine, nudging me. I turned to look at Klaus. My body relaxed as I give him a weak smile. "I'm not going home." I told him, my father letting out a long whine as the world around me went black and I fell.