Chapter 1

June 30 1991 8:00

First, A lot has happened since we last saw our heroes so lets review. The four children will be going to Hogwarts in a few months and that's only a formality, they have learnt all the spells, potions, charms and everything else offered (and not offered) at Hogwarts for year 1-7 for example they could easily get masters in Alcamy, Wand-crafting and Wand-lore, Flying (Broomed + Broom-less), Potions (They even brew the Wolfsbane for Remus every month), Charms, Transfiguration, Astronomy, Defence Against the Dark Arts (DADA), Dark Arts, Herbology, History of Magic (HoM), Ancient Runes, Arithmancy, Care of Magical Creatures (CoMC), Ancient Studies, Magical Art, Magical Music, Ghoul (and other creature) Studies, Elemental Magic, Pureblood Etiquette, Warding and De-Warding, Curse Breaking and even (By the request of their muggle-born mother) Muggle Studies. Although they didn't only take magical studies, they also took muggle subjects too! Like; Muggle Music, Muggle Art, Maths, English, History, Science, Geography, Computing, Drama, Swimming, Latin, Spanish, French, Religious Studies, Economics, Business and Accounting. Atop that they also learnt Guitar, Keyboard, Ukulele, Drums, Violin, Piano, Clarinet, Flute, Cello, Harp, Singing and even Photography! Along with this they can speak any language, magical, magical creature or Muggle! Plus the Potter Triplets were Parselmouths! So they had gotten lessons in how to control it, hide it and how to know when they are speaking English and when in Parsel. Along with this they are Metamorphs and can change their appearance at will (They mainly use it to cover their scars in public). Hailey is also a seer; she can make prophesies, gets visions, read palms, tea leaves, auras, crystal balls and even read the planets like a centaur. She has a special necklace that records when she has a vision or makes a prophecy, it will repeat it to her when she breaks her trance. They had been horse riding since they could walk, hippogriffs too! Not to mention whet they did for fun, they would go to the muggle world for at least two weeks a year as they visited their grandparents, they can bowl straight tens in a row; play Muggle and Wizard chess and win every time (Except against each other), any game, wizarding or muggle, they win (Including the games they played when they snuck out the manor, paintball being just one, archery being another). They could easily make their way in either the magical or muggle world. They even got their ears pierced for their sixth birthday, their mum didn't talk to Sirius for two weeks afterwards though, He learnt his lesson. Now, back to the story...

The day dawned bright and early as four nearly-eleven year olds, one eight year old and two grown men with the combined mental age of an ten year old, ran out to the resident Quidditch Pitch in the garden. All the Potter children (and their father) loved Quidditch. Out front was the oldest triplet, Hailey. Hailey played Chaser. She was tall for her age with knee-length red hair and emerald-green eyes; that perfectly matched her mother, Lily's. She was wearing wearing a plain blue tank top with a black denim jacket, black jeans and black boots, she had a pair of eagle ear-rings in.