Chapter 9

September 4 07:00

It was the next morning and Hailey woke earlier than normal, she shrugged it off, got dressed in her newly-designed Hogwarts uniform, the tie was black with gold stripes, the cloak was black but instead instead of a House crest there was the Hogwarts school crest Hailey's was outlined in blue along with the edge of the robe. A sneak peek at Heather's revealed the crest and robe was outlined in the prominent house colours, Hailey's was blue, Heather's was green. No doubt Harry's would be red and Neville's would be yellow.

Dressed, Hailey walked out into the Common room, looked at her timetable (She had Ancient Runes, Arithmancy, at the same time as Ancient Runes, Defence, Divination, Care of Magical Creatures and Charms) and gathered the appropriate books. Before sitting down and opening her Ancient Runes text while she waited for the others to come back to the living world.

She didn't have to wait very long, in five minutes Heather and Harry came out, in their new uniform, looking for their books and they were soon joined by Neville, who helped looking for their books. Soon, Hailey got fed up of their fruitless hunt and helped.

"Are you magical or not? Summon them and lets go." She said

Sheepish, they summoned them (Heather's from her room, Harry's from under the sofa, Neville's from in the fire), put them in their bags and they made their way to breakfast.

"Hey Guys!" They heard once they sat down "Please may I sit with you?" the whole hall went quiet, everyone wanted to know how their saviours would react.

They turned around to see Lucas stood there obviously uncomfortable with the attention he was getting.

"Sure Luke, you don't even need to ask little bro." Hailey said and patted the spot between herself and Heather, Lucas ran to sit down, using his sisters as shields to block the stares coming his way. "Hey, why don't you come to classes with us today, I know for a fact Mum and Dad both have five lessons today."

"Can I really?" Hailey nodded "Mum, Dad please may I go to lessons with the others today?"

They shared a look "I don't see why not" James answered "Ok, just stay with Hailey at all times ok?" Lily said, Luke nodded "Promise."

"Come on little man, First class of the day, Ancient Runes with Professor Mum herself." Hailey said as the group met with their Slytherin friends (They had Charms which was on the way) and headed of to lessons.

Lucas really liked Runes with the Slytherins and the four third-years were finally pushed during a lesson, although whether that was because of the subject or the teacher they didn't know. They were given homework to research the Norse runes they were studying.

Their next lesson was Defence Against the Dark Arts which they had with Gryffindor, It was interesting if you could decipher Professor S-S-Stutter's stutter (Formally known as Quirinus Quirrell) The girls were paired with a pair of redheads who introduced themselves as Gred and Forge or Fred and George Weasley, who were in Gryffindor and were Beaters on Gryffindor's Quidditch Team, they left the lesson, not much smarter but with two new friends. They got two feet of parchment on trolls. They went to Break before their next lesson.

Next was Divination with Gryffindor so they walked with Fred and George. Now if they noticed that Hailey hadn't made a prediction yet they would worry, Hailey normally made at least one prophecy every two months maybe more, now they would find out why, she was charging. Her seer power knew the divination professor was a fraud even if she, herself, didn't and it was getting ready to go full throttle and teach the fraud a lesson. Once she was sat down at a circular table with Luke, Heather, Harry, Neville, Fred and George, her eyes went glazed and her siblings noticed.

"No! Hailey, not now. Come on!" They yelled, gaining the attention of the rest of the class, but it was of no use and Hailey started speaking the words of the prophecy.

The one who lies has foreseen nothing;

The one who fakes has deemed the saviours;

They have doomed the earth;

The one who isn't spoken of won't stop until their last breath;

The one who fakes has doomed the earth...

Snapping out of it Hailey glanced around the room, everyone was staring at either her or Professor Trelawney who was stood in a puddle that looked (and smelled) like pee.

"What happened?" She asked

"You made a prophecy again, Hailey." Heather asked

"AGAIN!" The majority of the room yelled but quieted again when Hailey brought out her necklace and played the prophecy again. Hailey sighed but continued getting ready for class. Seeing Hailey acting normal brought the rest of the class out of their stupor and they did the same, sneaking glances at their table once in a while. After that the class passed in relative peace.

After Divination it was Care of Magical Creatures with Hufflepuff, the teacher, Professor Grubbly-Plank, was a lovely woman with one and half arms and no legs, no doubt from a magical creature or a few. They looked at hippogriffs, Harry, Neville, Hailey, Heather and the Professor told Lucas to stay on the other side of the fence. The eleven-year-old-third-years went first as they had been doing this as long as they could walk. Their bows were low but they kept eye contact and eventually went for a fly. After CoMC it was Lunch than Charms with the Ravenclaws.

It passed in relative peace, the Ravenclaws got jealous when the new-third-years got the new spell first try, but other than that it was a quiet and peaceful hour. After Charms was dinner where they dropped off Lucas before finding a dark, empty alcove and travelled back to just before the beginning of first period and sprinted to Arithmancy, dodging themselves as they went to Ancient Runes. Soon they were in the classroom and sat down at the back. Once Arithmancy was over they went to the library and got their Runes and Defence Homework done before realising the time and taking the back passages to the kitchens for Lunch before going back to the library to do some free-study before going to the kitchens for dinner, they ate in their common room and went to bed.

That night the most peculiar thing happened and the Sorting Hat resorted six students "Hannah Abbott! Hogwarts! Most Prominent House Hufflepuff!" "Susan Bones! Hogwarts! Most Prominent House Hufflepuff!" "Fred Weasley! Hogwarts! Most Prominent House Gryffindor!" "George Weasley! Hogwarts! Most Prominent House Gryffindor!" "Draco Malfoy! Hogwarts! Most Prominent House Slytherin!" "Daphne Greengrass! Hogwarts! Most Prominent House Slytherin!" The girls room now included two sets of bedroom stuffs both in yellow and one more set in green and the boys had two more in red and one in green. In the morning Harry, Neville, Heather and Hailey and the children in question will get the best shock in their lives.