Chapter 22

(Timey Wimey Skip to the beginning of 3rd year) :)

A lot has happened since we last saw our heroes, their sibling, their sister, was born on September 30th at 11:59 and was named Melody Anne Potter but her nickname was Mel, she had James's  unruly, black hair and Lily's dazzling, green eyes. (Hailey got G65 in the bet).

They had a new member of House Hogwarts join, Luna Lovegood, with a mph (Most Prominent House) of Ravenclaw

They took their OWLS.

They passed their OWLS with straight Os.

Hailey and Neville made HH Prefect.

They stopped a horcrux killing a student.

And had the best holidays ever!

September 1st  08:00

It was early morning on September 1st but everyone was awake, The triplets and Neville weren't the only ones going to Hogwarts this year, their younger brother, Lucas, was going into his first year, he was advanced but not as far ahead as his siblings so he wasn't moved up. Hailey, Heather, Harry and Neville along side the other House Hogwarts students were going into their sixth year! Hailey and Neville were prefects with a shoe in for Heads next year, their siblings were slightly jealous but were mostly proud, their parents were ecstatic.

"Come on boys!" Lily yelled from where she, Melody, Hailey and Heather were waiting in the living room "We are going to miss the train!"

As soon as she said those words there was a thumping on the stairs and the four boys raced into the room.

"We're here! We're here! Let's go!" James panted and moved towards the floo, "The order we will go in is as follows: Lily with Mel, Luke, Neville, Harry, Heather, me, Hailey. Ok?" Everyone nodded so they went through the floo and successfully made it onto the platform.

"We'll be back, we are going to find a compartment as well as our friends!" The four sixth-years shouted before running towards the train, Aurora, Griff, Hedwig, Apollo and Luke's male kitten Leo following. Once they had found a compartment and placed their stuff in it, they walked back to their family who was joined by their friends' parents, said friends in a huddle talking quietly.

"Hey guys!" Hailey started

"How..." Harry continued

"Are..." Heather added

"You?" Neville concluded

"Good!" Everyone replied simultaneously

"You ready for you're first year Astoria?" Hailey asked the youngest of the group, being a month younger than Lucas.

"Yep! I am going to be in House Hogwarts! Just like you and Big Sister!" She exclaimed with a child-like enthusiasm.

"What about you Lucas? Exited?" Daphne asked and Lucas gave a similar answer to Astoria.

Soon, it was time to get on the train and the group went to their compartment and chatted until they pulled up to Hogsmeade station, they showed Lucas and Astoria were to go before getting in one of the carriages and heading up to the castle, looking forward for a new year.