Chapter 23

October 24  9:00

It had been a month since they had been back at Hogwarts and Hailey was remembering everything that had happened. For a start, Lucas and Astoria had fulfilled their dreams of joining House Hogwarts - Lucas with a mph of Gryffindor and Astoria with a mph of Slytherin. Alongside this some members of the group came out as some form of gay...

<Flashback>

It was a sunny September afternoon and the group was sat under a Weeping Willow next to the Black Lake. Suddenly Harry spoke up.

"Um, Guys?" Harry said, nervously "I need to tell you something..."

"Sure Har. What's up?" Heather asked

"We-Well I'm g-gay. I l-like b-boys." He stuttered out, hiding behind his hair.

"Cool!" Heather said

"Bro, I'd be quite the hypocrite if I condemned you for it, I'm Bisexual or Bi, I like boys and I like girls." Neville replied and Harry looked up knowing he was accepted by two out of his three siblings, he looked at Hailey, she was looking at him with a smile on her face which made him grin knowing he was accepted.

"Har, like Nev, I'd be a hypocrite if I hated you, I'm Omnisexual or Omni, I don't care for a gender, I believe it's the inside that counts, not whether a person is male, female or doesn't align themselves with a gender,"

"In other words she doesn't give a fuck." Heather interrupted, Hailey carried on like she never was.

"We don't hate you little brother, we are family." The group turned to Heather.

"What are you looking at me for! I'm as straight as an arrow!" She exclaimed

They laughed at this and Heather soon joined in.

"So anyone else gay here?" Heather joked and everyone laughed before Luna put her hand up.

"I'm pansexual... I like people regardless of gender." She smiled, glad her friends wouldn't hate her.

The group sat and talked for about an hour more before they had to leave to make curfew.

<End of flashback>

Hailey smiled as she got her friends and family up for school - The quadruplets, Fred and George had potions first so they had to hurry in order to not annoy their Professor Sev.

October 24 9:30

The sixth years were brewing a Befuddlement Draught and the same Gryffindor as before placed Grated moonstone in her potion in her potion before the powdered sunstone rather than after once again causing globs of the ruined potion to spew out. The triplets and Neville turned around at the sound. Luckily, none of the corrosive substance hit their skin, but, if anyone payed attention, they would see a chunk of the potion landed on each time turner, before it was absorbed into the metal.

Having seen none of the potion hit anyone, Professor Sev took points of the Gryffindor who could of killed his Godchildren (again) and let the class out.

After Charms, the four time-travellers made their excuses (They forgot their Care of Magical Creatures books) and ducked into an alcove, pulled out their time turners and went back an hour, or what they thought was an hour. 

August 2 1972 8:00

The children raced through the halls, never noticing the empty halls, determined to be on time to Ancient Runes; their mum would be pissed if they were late. When they arrived at the classroom they ran inside, thinking they were late, to find an empty classroom. They looked around, it was empty... their mother was always early for everything, she said that it was rude to make an appointment but not keep it and to always be early so you don't keep others waiting...so where was she?

Hailey cast a tempus to show them the time and date and they realised it was 1972! Not only that it was August 2, a month before Hogwarts resumes. While Neville, Harry and Heather were freaking out over the fact they were 18 years too far into the past, Hailey was quietly passing, muttering to herself. Once her siblings were calm, she turned to them and explained her plan.

"Ok! As much as I dislike the situation, we are 18 years in the past and as much as I hate the idea...we have to talk to Dumbledore, he has the only chance of getting us back to our time." Hailey said, her 'commander's tone' in place, no-one questions her commander's voice.

"Ok Hails, do you know where his office is?" Heather asked and Hailey nodded before leading them to the stone gargoyle.

"Students? You shouldn't be here but I can tell it's urgent. Go on up." It said before moving revealing a spiral staircase which they climbed and came to a door, which they knocked upon.

A "Come in." was heard before they pushed open the door and walked inside.