Chapter 6

September 1 22:00

It was ten before the group finally collapsed in their beds, House Hogwarts had not been used in, well... ever, so the elves had their work cut out for them as they attempted to clean the centuries worth of dust that had collected in the common room and dorms. It took all the time from the feast to clean the common room and an extra hour (to ten) to get the dorms in order. Instead of decorating, or even admiring the room, the four House Hogwartsians fell into their beds, asleep before their heads hit the pillow.

The next morning the four children woke early and took their time examining every inch of their rooms (girls in one room, boys in another). The girls' room had green and blue walls in a marble pattern. The ceiling was a washed-out white. When they looked toward the furniture, you could already tell who's was who's, it was like the castle already knew their favourite colours (and house colours) and decorated accordingly. Heather's side was mostly (If not all) shades of green and Hailey's shades of blue. The accents were done in a polished silver. The boys' room was done up similar to the girls room only using shades of red for Harry and yellow for Neville, the accents in their room were black.

The common room walls were done in gold with purple accents. Looking around, the children made a note of the multicoloured furniture, red, green, yellow and blue were all mixed in a marble pattern on the sofas, armchairs, chairs, even the tablecloth! The only things spared from the technicolour dream were the fireplace, which was cream, and the table , which was also a polished birch wood, matching the slight beige colour to the mantle.

Once they had drunk in their fill of the rooms, the quadruplets went to get dressed in their matching outfit of the day, black trainers, black socks, black jeans, house-colour top and a denim jacket (Their new uniforms hadn't been completed yet). Dressed, the four children walked down the many flights of stairs to the Great Hall. They sat down at their table, and started eating their breakfast.

It wasn't too long before the Heads of Houses descended upon their house table to give out student timetables. Hailey looked around to see if she could see their new HoH and spotted the Arithmancy teacher Professor S. Vector coming towards them, their schedules in hand.

"Good Morning Professor Vector." She said once the teacher had drawn closer

"Good Morning Professor." The others parroted from behind her

"Good Morning you four, as you know, I am Professor Vector, the Arithmancy teacher and your new Head of House." She stopped as the children clapped "Now, here are your class timetables, I understand you have had additional teaching before hand?" The four eleven year olds nodded "Good, I set you up with the third years other than flying lessons, not that I think you need them but that's just safety precautions I'm afraid, now, what classes have you taken before?"

"All of them." Hailey answered as the others nodded along.

"Ok so if I get you four time-turners would you like to keep doing all of them?" They nodded "Ok I'll get that sorted, for today though you will have to stick to four lessons with your year group, just for today, Is that alright?" They nodded "Ok so today you will have: Potions with the Slytherins and Gryffindors, Transfiguration with the Gryffindors and Slytherins, Charms with the Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs and Herbology with the Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws. Is that alright?"

"Yes Professor, thanks professor, now do you mind stepping to the side for a minute so we can summon our textbooks," Professor Vector moved to the side and the four children Summoned the books they needed for the day. Accio First year Herbology text, Potions text, Charms text and Transfiguration text. It wasn't needed to say their act shocked the whole room, especially the teachers who were exited to meet these prodigies (except the teachers that were godparent to one of the Potter-born three). Turning back to their breakfasts the four House Hogwartsians ignored the stares they were being subjected to, finished their meal, stood and left the hall, heading instead down to the dungeons for their potions lesson. Seeing they were ten minutes early, they settled against the wall, opened their potions books and began to read, Hailey reading quicker than the others, Neville reading the slowest.