Chapter 2

August 1 13:45

It was early afternoon when life resurfaced in Potter Manor, Hailey awoke, and sat in her and Heather's living room reading as she waited for the others to awaken.

Half an hour later Heather joined her. Quickly followed by Lucas. An hour later, Harry and Neville stumbled out their room. Hailey laughed, it would be a very funny day.

She was shook out of her thoughts by a tapping at the window, the others also noticed. Heather walked over and opened the window. In flew four regal-looking owls, a snowy owl; headed for Hailey, a tawny to Heather, a great grey to Harry and a barn to Neville. Without glancing at the letters they knew what they were, they ran out the room; Lucas not far behind. Their Hogwarts letters had arrived.

August 1 14:00

It took fifteen minutes just to cross the Manor but it was so worth it to see the looks on their parents' faces.

Lily was shocked but pleased and James was... crying?

"Dad?" Neville started

"Why are you crying?" Heather continued

"Isn't this supposed..." Harry added

"To be a happy day?" Hailey ended, Lucas and Lily looking on in laughter

"I'm going to miss my Quidditch buddies!" James whined

"Why don't we go to Diagon Alley next week to get your supplies... and ice-cream." Lily suggested, giggling at their faces.

August 8 10:00

It was a very exited group that flooed to the Leaky Cauldron (So they couldn't splinch themselves in their excitement). Their first stop was Gringotts; now that the children were eleven, they had access to their trust vaults, so they had to sort them out and get out some Galleons. As the entered the first-timers took note of the poem on the doors;

Enter, stranger, but take heed
Of what awaits the sin of greed
For those who take, but do not earn
Must pay most dearly in their turn
So if you seek beneath our floors
A treasure that was never yours
Thief, you have been warned, beware
Of finding more than treasure there.

Hurrying on to catch up with their parents, the group soon came to a goblin, his nameplate said his name was Sharpclaw. The family spoke in Gobbledegook so to keep their affairs secret.

/Good morning Teller Sharpclaw. I wish to speak to Account Manager Griphook about the Potter accounts/ James said, careful to keep respectful. After Sharpclaw got over his shock, he replied; also in Gobbledegook, sensing his clients need for privacy and status as a Goblin Friend.

/Of Course, Goblin Friend, If you would follow me./ He said trying to see how many of the group knew what he was saying. To his shock, everyone in the party nodded and they headed to Griphook's office.

Apon arrival they found Griphook waiting for them.

/Thank You Sharpclaw, you are dismissed/ He said before turning to James and saying in English "James Potter! Back again, how are you, my friend?"

"Very well thank you Griphook. How is Anna and Alexis after the birth?" He replied

"Very good, thank you for remembering, now considering the fact you have Lily, Neville, the Triplets and Lucas with you, this isn't just a social visit?" Griphook questioned

"You know me too well. Well, Hailey, Heather, Harry and Neville have all just recently had their eleventh birthdays and we are here for them to claim ownerships of their trust vaults and them to take creature tests, as well as inheritance tests." James replied, indicating each child as he spoke their name "They can also claim any and all heirships they can if they wish to." Griphook nodded.