Chapter 33

September 10 6:00

Hailey, Heather, Lily and Marlene snuck into the boys' dorm, way before the boys would be up. Hailey and Heather put charms on the windows that made it look like it was around eight-thirtyish while Lily and Marlene changed their alarm clocks to say eight-thirty-one. Once done they snuck out again, got dressed (It was Sunday, Lily had a lilac tube-top, light-blue jeans and white trainers and a denim jacket; Marlene had the same except a white top; Hailey and Heather had a black t-shirt, grey denim jeans, black trainers and a black leather jacket), placed silencing charms on the room (They didn't need to wake the entire castle!) and Hailey started screaming.

"NEVILLE FRANKLIN RIDER!! HARRY JAMES RIDER!! JAMES FLEAMONT POTTER!! REMUS JOHN LUPIN!! PETER EVAN PETTIGREW!! SIRIUS ORION BLACK!! FRANKLIN CHRISTIAN LONGBOTTOM!! GET YOUR ARSES OUT OF BED BEFORE I DRAG YOU OUT MYSELF... YOU ARE ALREADY SO LAZY YOU MISSED BREAKFAST! SO HELP ME IF YOU ARE NOT OUT OF BED IN THE NEXT 10 SECONDS I AM HEXING YOU SO BAD YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SIT FOR A MONTH!!!" She yelled, Neville and Harry, knowing that she would go through with her threat, sprung out of bed and raced to the showers. The others, not having that knowledge, were much slower getting out of bed. Hailey giggled and lifted her wand, Harry, Neville, Heather, Lily and Marlene winced. Needless to say, the boys would be lucky if they could sit down for the rest of the year...

"Well..." Hailey giggled "We'll see you in the common room!" As one the girls turned and strode from the room.

They had barely sat down after placing silencing charms around the room (They didn't charm the windows) when Harry and Neville walked into the room, stuffing down yawns.

The others didn't show for nearly ten minutes due to their sore bums.

They started when they realised the not-charmed windows and the giant clock over the mantle saying it was 6:25 they turned their accusing glares upon the girls who just smiled way too sweetly.

"Why the hell would you wake us up at 6:30?" Sirius yelled

"You'll see now, follow me..." Hailey said and led the group from the Common Room and towards The Room of Requirement. She paced three times leaving everyone but Heather, Harry and Neville confused, before the door appeared. Hailey waved them inside.

"Grab a bean bag and sit in a circle." Hailey said and everyone looked at her weirdly "NOW!" she yelled and they all jumped before running off to the sides of the room which had bean bags stacked against it. Hailey nodded before grabbing a light-blue bean bag and sitting at the far end of the room, where the circle would be created around her.

A light-green bean bag fell to her right and Heather plopped down.

Next to her a light-yellow bean bag sat with Neville perched upon it.

To the right of him a bright-red bean bag sat, with a yawning Harry on it.

Then there was Frank on his cream bean bag.

To Hailey's left a lilac bean bag was placed by the exact replica of herself, Lily.

Next to her was a sulking James on a deep-blue bean bag, he wanted the red one.

Next to him was Sirius on a orange bean bag.

Then there was Remus, quite happy on his white bean bag.

Next there was Marlene on a hot-pink bean bag, trying to shake off Peter.

Then there was Peter, who was trying to put his sea-green bean bag so close to Marlene he was practically in her lap.

There was a knock on the door and Severus slipped into the room.

"I'm sorry I'm late. That third year, Malfoy, tried to cut me off." He said

"It's fine. Grab a bean bag and come sit down." Hailey replied

He walked to the side and grabbed the black bean bag and sat in between Frank and a now-sulking Peter.

"Now! You might be wondering why I brought you here, well..." She brought bottles of a bright blue potion; the AAA Potion, she passed them around, "The AAA Potion, must be drunk on an empty stomach. You might wonder why, well, you are going to black out I guess you could say and you will get the vision of your animal hunting." Everyone nodded, unstopped the vial and drank the liquid within...