Chapter 34

September 10 7:00

While all six of their friends, and Peter, were passed out. Remus, Hailey, Heather, Harry and Neville all read. Until Remus broke the silence.

"Hailey?" She looked up from her book "How did you know all of our middle names?"

Hailey hesitated before opening the mind link between the four of the Former-Potters (Or part-Potter) and asking their advice.

Hailey- Guys!

Harry- He can't know!

Heather- I actually think it would be beneficial if he knew...

Neville- WHAT!

Harry- HOW!

Heather- Think about it, he can help keep suspicion off our backs.

Hailey- True...

Harry- I guess it would help...

Neville- That's a good point...

Hailey- So we agree... I'm telling him...

Heather, Harry, Neville- Yeah

Hailey- Ok, bye guys.

Before they could reply she closed the link. She looked at Remus.

"Can you come with me please. I'm going to tell you something top secret, they should still be out by the time we come back but just to be sure..." She trailed off, Remus nodded and got up. They walked into the newly-summoned room and sat down.

"So what's up?" Remus asked

Hailey took a deep breath before blurting it out "WelikemeHeatherHarryandNevillearefromthefuture!"

"Could you say that again but just, slower..." Remus asked, feeling kind of awkward

"We like me, Heather, Harry and Neville are from the future." Hailey said and breathed a sigh of relief, she did it!

Remus smiled, "Well I already had a hunch but it's nice to have it confirmed."

"Well I understand if you... Wait what! How did you find out?" She questioned, confused, they had been so careful

"How you look exactly like Lily, Heather a female James and Harry James with Lily's eyes. By my guess, Neville is adopted?" Hailey nodded

"Yeah, he is the son of Frank and his betrothed, Alice. We also have a little brother at home, Lucas, with mum's red hair and dad's brown eyes, when we go out with the Weasley Twins, you can't tell the difference and a little sister, Melody, with mum's eyes and dad's hair female Harry basically." Hailey chuckled and Remus smiled fondly "Anyway! We should get back so we can get some reading in before they awaken."