Chapter 20

April 4 8:00

It was ten hungover children that made their way through the castle to potions class. They had Potions and Charms before the Potters would go back for Ancient Runes before a free period and CoMC. They where up partying until five that morning, the amount of alcohol they consumed was enough to fill Hogwarts multiple times over. They reached the classroom and filed inside; This won't be fun they thought as Professor Sev swept to the front of the class and glared at them before placing the instructions on the board and set them to brewing.

It was half-way through the lesson when some Gryffindor bint placed the powdered dragon's claw in her potion before the powdered unicorn's horn causing the cauldron to start bubbling and spewing small chunks of unfinished Confusing Concoction. The triplets and Neville, their reaction time not up to par, turned around at the sound. Luckily, none of the corrosive substance hit their skin.

Having seen none of the potion hit anyone, Professor Sev took points of the Gryffindor who could of killed his Godchildren and let the class out.

After Charms (Luckily the hangovers had disappeared halfway through), the four time-travellers made their excuses (They forgot their Care of Magical Creatures books) and ducked into an alcove, pulled out their time turners and went back an hour.

After Ancient Runes they made their way to dinner before going back to their common room with the rest of their house before completing homework and making their way to bed.