Chapter 15

December 25 5:00

The tired children and hung-over adults were rudely awakened by two children coming through the floo, Sirius Black immediately started shaking James and Lily awake while Lucas Potter started on his siblings, he was soon joined by Remus Lupin. It seemed the other godparents waited until they were awake to arrive as, as soon as they were awake and with coffee in their systems the floo went crazy and they all toppled onto the mat, one on top of the other. Except Sev, he was the last godparent and managed to avoid the pile up and sneered at the pile of limbs as he walked past.

It was Boxing day and they had a ritual, Christmas eve; family time, Christmas day; Malfoy Ball, Boxing day; Godparents day! They had presents to open, food to eat and best of all company to enjoy. Presents first though... always presents first!

From the triplets first Christmas, the godparents had been given extended, featherweight bags that could easily fit in pockets, this made taking presents place to place much quicker and more efficient as people didn't need to take multiple trips to bring the presents over. This idea became better yet when Lucas was born and more presents (and therefore carrying space) were needed.

It was tradition in the Potter household for presents to be opened first, then breakfast then spending time together in the sitting room, playing with presents, watching the muggle TV Lily had installed, etcetera. Then having Christmas dinner, playing again and relaxing in each others company before Lucas went to bed and the alcohol comes out. The four eleven-year-olds are allowed a small glass each before they go up to bed and the adults drink some more before going to their respective rooms. The godparents spend Boxing day night at the manor and going to see Alice and Frank the next day; the twenty-sixth, before flooing back to where ever they came from. This happened every Christmas.

December 25 20:00

After dinner, the children counted up their gifts. Between them there are items like: Clothes, Shoes, Sweets (Wizard and Muggle), Books, Games (Chess sets, Exploding Snap, Exc.) even (courtesy of Sirius) a Paintball Kit and (courtesy of Remus) an entire Archery range! They didn't know how they knew where they went when their parents were out but didn't question it. They did see when Lily gave Sirius and Remus a proper yelling before looking confused when they knew how to do it properly, like they had been doing it for years... They never mentioned how they had been. All in all it was a good Christmas, despite the death at Hogwarts...

December 26 10:00

Visiting hours at St Mungos were upon them and the ginormous group went to enjoy their fake Christmas with their family, all of their family, whether they be in a hospital bed or not. All in all it was a great holiday.