Chapter 18

February 15 8:00

February had arrived and with it slightly warmer temperatures and the first Quidditch match. Hogwarts VS Gryffindor. No-one really ate that morning due to the bundles of excitement and nerves, mainly excitement though. Once changed Hailey stood outside the changing room and admired her Quidditch Gear. The body of the cloak was black and the seams gold and, like the everyday robes, had the Hogwarts patch on the left chest outlined in the students Prominent House Colour. Above that Hailey's had spindly golden writing depicting her as the Captain, she knew no others would have this. The back had Hailey written on it in bright white letters and a giant number 1. Probably to tell the difference between the three Potters and two Weasleys she thought chuckling. As if summoned the missing female and five missing males walked out the changing rooms.

"What's so funny Hails?" Heather asked

"Just thinking of the most likely reason why we have our names and numbers on the backs of our uniform, when I know for a fact the other teams only have their surnames." She replied still giggling

"Why?" Weasley 1 asked

"Because we thought it was..." Weasley 2 continued

"Because they looked cool!" They finished in unison

"Well, I think it is to tell the difference between the three different Potters and two identical Weasleys." Hailey replied "Right, Now I don't care if we win, I don't care if we lose, all I care about is if we have fun, and don't get bloodied up too bad." She paused for the laughter, "We have played well, but we have had fun, I want both the hard work and the fun to continue. Now Gryffindors have a terrible Seeker, horrible Beaters but their Keeper is skilled and their Chasers flow together like water, we have kept our plays secret so we have an advantage. If we play a Chaser's game, we have a chance but if we play a Seekers game, that chance will increase. So Gred, Forge, I need you two to keep the Bludgers out of our way, preferably in the way of a couple Gryffindor Chasers, Harry don't go for the snitch until you know for sure you NEED to, if we make them think it is a Chasers game we are playing, they will let their guard down. Nev, Heather, we have great plays and growing up together caused us to work great together, if we keep it up, we will win. Draco, you are an amazing Keeper, I trust you and pity and Quaffle that gets within arms reach of you. We are a great team, we work well together and have a major chance of beating them. Let's go win this thing." she finished as she heard screaming, announcing Gryffindor's arrival, she grabbed her Nimbus 2000 and got in position to fly out the locker rooms. Moments later she heard 'House Hogwarts!' said with a Sonorous charm and she flew out of the lockers and, followed by Heather and Neville immediately behind her; Harry and Draco behind them; Fred and George behind them, flew around the pitch before hovering a meter of the ground in front of Madam Hooch and the Gryffindor Captain, Oliver Wood, Heather to her left, Fred to her left, Neville to her right, George to his right, Harry directly above her.

February 15 8:30

She shook Oliver's hand and waited for the whistle, the snitch was released; followed by the Bludgers. The whistle was blown and the Quaffle released, Hailey snatched from under a Gryffindor girl's nose, Johnson, her robes said, before speeding of. The game had begun.

February 15 16:00

The game had been going for hours, the score, 90/10 to Hogwarts. Suddenly, eager to finish this with a win to Hogwarts, Harry dived, this wasn't his first attempt at a Wronski Feint but he hoped it would be the first successful one. He heard a crack of fabric, the other seeker, what was his name, Seamus... Something, was following him. At the last possible moment he pulled up, his toes scraping the grass, there was a crash...Guess we won't be seeing Seamus Something or other for a few days Harry thought and turned suddenly, having seen the flash of gold in the corner of his eye. A few minutes, that is all it took for Harry to catch the snitch and the stadiums to erupt in applause, for the youngest seeker in a century, Harry Potter! Only seconds after Hailey, Heather and Neville put through another shot, leaving the final score at 250/10 an epic win for Hogwarts.