Chapter 31

August 20 8:00

The first few weeks of summer passed without much fuss, the Riders spent them lounging around the castle, completing their summer homework (and extra-credit) and counting down the day they see their friends again.

On August 20, the sun dawned bright and early and with it rose four tweens, too exited to sleep any longer, they dressed in their outfits (Gryffindor cloak over a white t-shirt, black jeans and black shoes) and headed toward the floo room, today they were going to meet their friends in Diagon Alley to go school shopping, well... everyone but Peter, the former-Potters were in charge of informing him of their plans they might of accidently-kind-of-on-purpose forgot to tell him. Anyway, after the children had completed their shopping they were all going to floo back to Peverell Castle and everyone would spend the rest of the summer there, Boys in a room next to Harry and Neville's, Girls in a similar one next to Hailey and Heather.

The clock struck ten and, one-by-one, the four children flooed to the Leaky Cauldron. The parents and/or guardians will be meeting each other today so Hailey had morphed into a middle-aged woman with Hailey's red hair and Heather's chocolate eyes, they had called her Anna. Heather was the first to see their group of friends and dragged 'Anna' over to meet her friends and their parents.

"Hey Guys!" She called out and introduced Hailey "This is our mum, Anna. Dad couldn't make it today." Everyone greeted 'Anna' like an old friend, which she kind of was, but they didn't know that.

"Hey guys, where is Hailey?" Sirius asked 'Anna' intervened and answered him.

"Oh, She is just in the bathroom. You know she's been in there a while I'll go check if she's ok" she said and left and morphed back into Hailey and pretended to look for everyone.

"Hails!" Harry shouted and gestured for her to join them.

"Hey guys!" She said to her friends before turning to her siblings "Oh, yeah, mum got called into work, she said if she isn't home by the time we come home to get Tilly to make us something." Translation: It would look weird if 'Anna' only shows when I'm away from the group so I made a cover story. They nodded and turned to their friends "Ready to go?"

"As ever!" Sirius and James yelled as everyone else laughed.

Once their shopping was complete, they made a quick stop to the apothecary to pick up the needed ingredients for the Animo Anima Animagus potion, they would start after they are back at school, doing it this way means they wouldn't need to hold a mandrake leaf under their tounges for a month, someone would find out, only Hailey, Heather, Neville and Harry would be allowed in the room while brewing, not that they didn't trust their friends, but the recipe had been exclusive for the Peverells since it's creation in 3400 b.c by Sepritianus (Sep-Riti-Anus) Peverell, Great-Grandson of Ignotius Peverell, the youngest Peverell brother.

September 1 9:30

Peverell Castle was once again in an uproar, worse than when Lily realised they had no guardian and 'Anna' was just Hailey in disguise, or when Sirius found James eating from his private Gingerbread biscuit tin, no-one was allowed near Sirius's biscuit tin, or when Lily found out the four tweens were taking them to an archery range before a paintball park in the Muggle world.

Why is the castle in such disarray? It was September 1st and Hailey and Lily where the only ones who thought to pack the night before, leaving out their robes for the train to school (They decided it would be easier to just go to the train in their uniform rather than change on the train) and that's it the essentials were sat in their trunks as well as quite a few books in their trunks (Ok, they added expansion charms and feather light charms onto their trunks and now had an above-average-sized library packed). They were now sat next to the floo waiting for the others to finish packing so they could go.

It took an hour and a half.

They had to floo straight to Hogwarts as they missed the train. Minnie was furious. Dumbledore found it hilarious. They missed the sorting. Hailey and Lily refused to talk to the others for a week.