Chapter 3

August 9 10:00

Walking back through Diagon Alley, The Potter group fought their way through the crowd to the bookshop. Flourish and Blots was jam packed with students buying their coursebooks. They collected the necessary books (And a lot of others) before paying and leaving. They moved to Amanuensis Quills to buy all the necessary quills for the year (Meaning two or three of each type each), along with ink in many different colours, colour changing, fast drying, Azul Marino ink, invisible ink, Disappearing Ink, glow-in-the-dark ink, acidic ink, Self-Correcting Ink, Colour-Change Ink and Everlasting Ink and others.

Braving the streets, they moved into Madam Malkin's to get the official school robes. As they walked in a woman bustled in from the back.

"Hello, Hogwarts too?" They nodded "Great, just step on the dot while I get your order." She said before turning her back to the children, turning her attention to the adults

"Acromantula silk hats, black unicorn fur for everything else, along with the standard, heat charms, growth charms, everything." Hailey mouthed to her father who repeated it to the woman.

"Of course Mr..."

"Potter"

"...Ok, that would be ready for tomorrow." She replied after a pause "Owl delivery or pick up?"

"Our elf will pick it up tomorrow evening."

"Of course."

They walked out the shop, before continuing their trip.

August 9 12:30

The last shop of the day... Ollivander's.

They entered the run down building and found their senses overwhelmed by magic. The four buyers closed their eyes and felt their magic connect with something in the shop, suddenly their was a weight in their hands. Opening their eyes they found a wand box in their hands. Opening them, the wands inside practically flew into their hands, blue sparks coming out of Hailey's, red out of Harry's, green out of Heather's and yellow out of Neville's. A voice spoke out the shadows.

"28 Galleons please."

"We would like holsters as well please." Hailey answered

"32 Galleons please" Once they had put the money on the counter he continued "In that box." They collected their holsters, they left.

Once he was sure they were gone, Ollivander stepped out of the shadows, he had a lot to think on.