Chapter 43

July 1 8:00

The time to leave came too quickly for the group and before they could believe it they were on the train back to Kings Cross. Remus fell asleep on Hailey's lap almost immediately, one hand stroking his hair, the other keeping her book open. He awoke briefly when the trolley lady came to accept offerings of chocolate before falling asleep once more.

He was only awoken when they got to the station.

September 1 8:30

The summer had been a blast but as it was all good things must come to an end. September had arrived and our four protagonists port keyed to Platform nine and three quarters hours before finding their compartment (It was charmed and hexed so only the marauders and those with their blood may sit in it) and placing a pile of letters, four to each member of the marauders; one from Neville, one from Harry, one from Heather and one from Hailey. They left the train and port keyed to the Hogwarts gates. It was time to go home.

December 24 1992 10:00

They landed with a thump on the grounds of Potter Manor. Hailey cast a Tempus. They had been missing for exactly 2 months! They left on October 24 1993 and it's now Christmas 1993! They stumbled up to the house, and into the living room where they knew everyone was, parents, godparents, siblings, friends. They managed to get into the room before collapsing to the floor in exhaustion.