Chapter 35

September 10 7:00

It was closer to seven when the seven blacked-out students began to come around. It started with Lily and, weirdly, went round the circle, James, Sirius, Marlene, Peter, Severus then finally Frank.

Hailey got out the parchment with everyone's bet and a highlighter and, after explaining what a highlighter is to the pure-bloods, got everyone to say what animal they are.

Sirius: Dog (Hailey), Griffin (James), Seagull (Lily), Bear (Sirius)

Peter: Rat (Hailey), Snake (Peter)

Marlene: Kingfisher (Heather), Eagle (Marlene), Snow Leopard (Hailey)

James: Stag (Hailey), Bull Frog (Lily), Pegasus (Sirius)

Lily: Doe (Harry), Cheetah (Hailey), Unicorn (James)

Frank: Horse (Frank), Jaguar (Hailey)

Severus: Snake (Sirius), Komodo Dragon (Hailey)

Hailey got up and cast a Sonorous before announcing the winners.

"Sirius, you are dog, correct?" He nodded "Well, Lily bet Seagull, Sirius bet Bear, James bet Griffin and I bet Dog! Lily, Sirius, James, you all owe me ten galleons, each!" The money was placed at her feet "Thank You. Peter, you are a rat, correct?" He nodded "Peter bet Snake and I bet Rat. Peter you owe me ten galleons!" It was added to the rapidly-growing pile "Marlene, You are a Snow Leopard, correct?"

"Correct." Marlene nodded

"Marlene bet Eagle, Heather bet Kingfisher and I bet Snow Leopard. Sorry sis but rules are rules...Heather, Marlene you owe me ten galleons each!" It was added "Thanks guys, and one again sorry sis." Heather nodded indicating Hailey was forgiven "Next! James, you are a Stag correct?" He nodded "Lily bet Bull Frog, Sirius." Hailey chuckled "Sirius bet Pegasus, and I bet Stag. Lily, Sirius, ten galleons each please." It was added to her pile "Lils! You are a Cheetah, correct?"

"Yes." Lily said, seeing a pattern, Hailey always wins... Never bet against Hailey

"Well, Harry bet Doe, James bet Unicorn and I bet Cheetah. Sorry baby bro. Harry, James, you both owe me ten galleons." twenty galleons was added to her pile "Thanks! Now! Frank, you are a Jaguar, Correct?" He nodded "Well Frank bet Horse while I bet Jaguar. Frank, Ten galleons please." It was added "Thanks! Now, last but not least. Severus, You are a Komodo Dragon, correct?"

"Correct." He drawled

"Well, Sirius bet snake and I bet Komodo Dragon, so, Siri, you owe me ten galleons." She finished as the last few galleons were added to her pile. She dispelled her Sonorous and sat down before counting out her stash. In total she had an extra 120 galleons (G120) without spending a penny. Seeing the time, everyone decided to go get breakfast before coming back. So that's what they did.