Paper Love

♡✿Jevon giving each other love notes✿♡
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Heads up this is a drabble I made before publishing and I'm only publishing this because I'm tired of seeing it in my drafts. It's also short.

Devon's pov

I was currently in class working on a group project with two random students I haven't really spoken to before when a note was slipped into my hand by Jake who was walking past me. I looked up to him and all he did was smirk before heading to his own group.

When I open the note, it reads "you're super pretty when you're concentrating" in Jake's hand writing. I feel my face break into a smile. I rip off a piece of paper from my binder and write him a note replying with "only when I'm concentrating? Because I think you look beautiful when you're  doing just about anything."  Jake's group is pretty close to the project supplies so walking towards him would look as if im just going over there to continue working.

I begin walking towards Jake, note in hand and heart slightly beating a little too fast. He's sitting down so I drop the note into his lap and keep walking towards the supplies. I grab a ruler and some letter stencils before making my way back to my seat.

I set the supplies down in front of me and turn my head to watch Jake open the note. I see his hands open it and his eyes read over my words of affection. I notice Jake starting to blush and I yet again break into a smile. If there is one thing I love about Jake, it's the fact that his skin makes his blush painfully obvious everytime he does it.

I see him scribble down something on yet another piece of paper before folding it over once and getting up and placing it right on my desk. He wasn't even hiding the fact that we were passing  notes anymore. He walks back to his desk and I catch a smirk on his face as he sits.

Before I can get the chance to even open the note our teacher calls us out. "Mr Evans & Mr Wheeler I don't remember allowing the action of passing notes in my class. If you would be so dear as to read it to the class then maybe I wouldn't be compelled to write you two up a note to the principal's office." He says, voice booming over the entire room instantly attracting the attention of the rest of our classmates.

"Umm..I'm good." I say, my voice laced in fear. My teacher gives me a look before continuing "it's not an option." I gulp before slowly opening the note and reading it to myself. "Out loud, Mr. Evans!" I hear my teacher say. I glance at the clock near his giant smart-board at the front of the classroom. Of fucking course this happens near the end of class.

"I'd actually prefer getting detention" I admit. "Very well, I will see your at the end of the day after school for an hour" is what he says, ending out conversation. I nod my head one last time. I look down at the notes in my hand and read it again. "Thanks for the sweet talk but we're talking about you & you're the most beautiful eye catching person in the world. I would know I'm an artist, we are great at viewing the world."

I know without a doubt that I'm blushing like crazy. I look back up at Jake who is already looking up at me. He's smirking at me the way he always does when we're flirting. I flip him off before I go back to actually working on my project, it's not offensive I'm just not good at super pretty guys such as my own boyfriend giving me such compliments.

At the end of class, Jake walks over to my desk and holds out his hand for me to take. "Hey beautiful" he greets me. "Shut up and walk me to class." I say before kissing his cheek and exiting the room with him right by my side.