♪𝒸ℴ𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎♪

Pool party!!!! I can't breathe!!! They are the best of friends I just know it! I love them! Btw Oliver isn't dead in this and Junior didn't punch my baby cuz otherwise I would have written him as dead. Also Bree isn't dead cuz I said so. (I wrote this before the finale....ignore the comment above pls for my mental health.)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hackensack's weather has been all over the place recently and today has been no exception. It was insanely hotter than a normal summer day and it was November! The gang decides to take advantage of this and hang around in the pool of everyone's favorite cousins.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jake's pov

The stench of sweat was everywhere and the feeling of it was making my clothes stick to my body as if it were moulded clay. Thank god we were having a pool party today. I was currently heading to grab extra towels from the pool house while Junior and his dad blew up the huge floaties. Bree was also inside making lemonade for all of the invites guests. Junior and I only invited Lexy, Oliver, and Devon but Bree sneakily  extended the invitation to their parents on our behalf.

I enter the pool house and head towards the large shelf against the wall. Once I'm there I reach up and extend my arms to make contact with the towels and gather them. Once I do I exit the small space and head towards the pool area. Junior was no where to be found while my aunt and uncle were at the tables setting down some snacks.

Their heads lift up and look at me as I walk towards them with the towels. "Where should I put these?" I ask. "You can just set it on a pool chair honey." Bree responds. I nod before asking them where did Junior go. My uncle says that he went to the bathroom and I nod again before walking away to set the towels on a pool chair.

After I free my hands I grab my phone from my pocket and text the group chat consisting of Junior, Lexy, Devon, Oliver, and me to see when they're coming.

Andy Warhol🧚🏻‍♂️: which one of you hoes are getting here first?

Stole yo bitch👻: I'm already here, I'm looking through your room

Unplanned Blonde🤱❌: that's creepy..also I'm otw and Caroline says hi

Failed project 2.0🏃🏻‍♂️: tell her I say hi cuz she obviously talking to me

Blues Clues could neva🕵🏾‍♂️: she is definitely talking to me and I'm heading out now..btw my mom said y'all were accidents 🤷🏽‍♂️

Andy Warhol🧚🏻‍♂️: oh damn really? She never caps

Blues Clues could neva🕵🏾‍♂️: not you Jake🥺, just the rest of those hoes in the chat

Stole yo bitch👻: ???

Unplanned Blonde🤱❌: why would she say that?

Blues Clues could neva 🕵🏾‍♂️: I told her about that time y'all hit me in the head with a shoe & didn't apologize...

Failed project 2.0🏃🏻‍♂️: IT WAS 1 TIME! and we apologized after laughing for 3 straight mins

Stole yo bitch👻: ↑↑↑