ꨄʰᵃⁿᵈˢ ⁱⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵃⁱʳ ꨄ

Devon can't spend a second of any day without combing his fingers through the hair of his boyfriend. Jake can't help but constantly relish in Devon stringing his hands through his hair.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ao3 consumed my soul so I've been flaking on Wattpad lately and y'all have been harassing me for oneshots 😬🙈....Chile anyways so-
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jake's pov

I am depressingly in love with the daily hair massages I receive from Devon, I can admit that,  I am not ashamed. I am however ashamed of my cousin and Lexy who just got us kicked out of the movie theaters. F͟u͟c͟k͟i͟n͟g͟ i͟d͟i͟o͟t͟s͟.

We were supposed to be watching Scream 5 but Lexy and Junior came to the theater high as the fucking clouds. This caused Devon got contact high and they all spent 38 minutes screaming at character deaths and singing random Disney and  Nickelodeon songs. I was currently dragging Lexy with my left hand (who was dragging Junior) to a curb on the sidewalk.

My other hand was intertwined with Devon's who was peacefully humming a seemed to be made up song to himself. When I find a clean enough bench on the sidewalk to sit on I guide my drugged up friends to it. I sit down last and huff to myself before pulling out my phone.

I couldn't call our family because I wasn't ready to explain how and why we got kicked out the movies just yet. I go to Uber and request a ride for 4. I feel a soft hand begin to tug at my hair and I turn my head towards Devon.

"Hi pretty boy" I say to him. He smiles brightly before mumbling something incoherent. He begins to massage my scalp, tension I was feeling beginning to disappear. "I want us to eat a big bag of gummy bears and then get a big yellow duck plushie and name it Teddy for us to take care of." He says randomly.

I make a face of confusion and adoration for him. I chuckle before replying,"sure babe. Anything you want." He smiles again before focusing on coming his fingers through my head of curls, me leaning into his touch as he do this.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Devon's pov

The fireplace was crackling in the background, the room was warm from the fire and good company, and Jake was currently laying on my lap, my hands in his hair with our coats discarded on the couch beside us.

My fingers traced words and phrases into his hair before twisting and untwisting strings of hair

We were currently in the luxurious living room of Lexy's parents ski cabin that was more like a suite. Her mother told Lexy to invite us so Lexy could properly enjoy herself on her winter break surrounded by loving family and friends. It was bullshit. Complete and utter bullshit that can be spotted miles away by anyone.

She obviously wanted her to stay out of her way and needed to secure a distraction for Lexy but none of us gave a damn anymore, a luxury vacay is a luxury vacay and we don't pay for shit.

Lexy was currently building a snowman and his family with her sister and Junior was "in the shower" which was also bullshit because he said it right after Oliver started calling him and he ran out the room. My mom, who also came along, was upstairs taking a nap because apparently "we have too much damn energy for a group of oppressed and depressed teenagers."

She wasn't wrong and I didn't mind the extra alone time with Jake who is telling me a story I should be paying attention to. Oops. "Hey babe" I interrupt. "Yeah?" He asks, pausing his story and turning his head towards me. "I wasn't paying attention to a single thing you said." I admit honestly. He furrows his brows and creases his eyes.