Kissing

Devon and Jake have a favorite way of showing affection when together. That way you ask? Simple, it's kissing.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Made in honor of the TWO kisses and TWO hand holds in episode 5! (NOT PROOFREAD!)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jake's pov

Me and Devon were currently in my room playing a game. Well attempting to play a game at least, I was quite terrible at the game and Devon was actually pretty good when he wasn't teasing me and laughing his ass off. We're playing a driving game of some sort and I'm apparently driving in the wrong direction according to Devon.

"No go left! Left! Left-Jake what the hell?" Devon instructed in a yelling tone. "I am! This is left!" I shout back. "Are you blind? That's not even straight!" He counters. "If you're expecting me to do anything straight then you're kidding yourself." I say matter of factly. He groans in response. In case it wasn't obvious, I'm just pushing his buttons.

I decided to continue fucking with him. I throw his hands off the buttons he's pressing to play and begin to press random buttons. He swats my hand away in protest. I then start repeatedly bumping my car into his which eventually throws him off the track completely. "Jake what the fuck?" He questions. I just shrug as if it's an actual response.

He pauses the game all together before setting down his controller and turning to stare at me. We stare at one another before he tackles me onto the floor. We begin fighting playfully while rolling around on the floor.

When we stop we're laying side by side staring at one another, or maybe that's just me. But I can't help it, he's incredibly pretty. (Normalize boys thinking boys are pretty!!) My eyes flick to his lips and the only thought floating around in my head is how bad I want to kiss him.

I slowly lift myself up and towards him. He leans into me as I began to hover over him. I once again look at his lips before looking at his eyes. "Can I kiss you?" I ask him. As I'm looking into his eyes, I can see that they are laser focused on my lips. He nods.  I chuckle lightly."I need verbal consent Devon" I inform him. "I desperately want you to kiss me, right here right now. I consent." he says in a dazed manner.

I laugh lightly before I lean down to kiss him. Devon in response grabs my face firmly but softly and smashes his lips onto mine. I place my hands to his hips. Our lips move in synch and my body feels as if im radiating a colorful glow due to joy and pure bliss.

God, I love Devon Evans.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Devon's pov

To say Jake and I were an affectionate couple was an understatement and we were fully aware of it. Every second we spent together we spent touching and constantly showing one another how much we like the other. It's the way of our relationship and we like it. Jake was currently laying face down on his bed watching a Netflix movie playing on his laptop.

I was also laying on top of him with the left side of my face glued against his back and my arms wrapped around his waist. I wasn't truly paying attention to the movie. I kept going in and out of daydreams of a certain curly head boyfriend of mine.

I was once again in a daydream about Jake when Lexy bursted into the room with a loud bang from the door causing me to jump out of my pleasant thoughts. Jake also jumped causing me to slightly shift off of him. "Hello homos! Junior and I are about to play football in the yard. Wanna join?" Lexy asks.

"Hello homos?" I question at the same time Jake asks "Since when do you play football?" I give  Lexy a look of dubiety. "Do you guys want to play?" She asks again completely ignoring our questions. Jake says sure and I just shrug in agreement. She tells us to meet them in the back yard before exiting.

Jake gives me a blue gymshark critical sleeveless t-shirt he stole from Junior to wear while playing and he just changes into a random black short sleeve shirt and a matching pair of men's training shorts I've seen Lexy gift to him when trying to force him jog with her. When he exits the bathroom after changing we head out of the room and to the back yard.

Lexy is wearing a pink guess original active alma seamless crop top and matching shorts with white tennis shoes. Junior is in a Nike sports shirt and a similar pair of shorts as Jake but they're green. Something tells me they were planning to play football with or without us.

"I call dibs on Devon" Lexy shouts when she sees Jake and I walking towards them. Junior just shrugs and Jake makes an offended face before asking why not him. Lexy responds with a "I just think he's a faster runner than you." Jake narrows his eyes at her before walking towards Junior and they start stretching as if it's truly needed.

Me and Lexy just watch them half checking them out and half making fun of them, honestly it was good multitasking on our part. Eventually Lexy got bored and starting making fun of them louder so that they could here us. "Can you guys please hurry the fuck up? You aren't even stretching properly, you guys just look like earth worms getting electrocuted in the rain." Lexy stated.

How the fuck was she so able to picture that and why the hell was that the first insult that popped into her mind? "I'm genuinely amazed and creeped out by your mind" I say to her. "Aww thank you" she replies. "Can you guys stop crying? We're finished now." Jake tells us.

"Suck a dick, we weren't crying." I say. Jake winks at me & then playfully puckers his lips at me. I flip him off with a smile. "If y'all are done flirting then we can play." Junior directs at us. Lexy now had a football in her hand and I was wondering where she got it from. "Fine let's play." I state, walking towards Lexy who was now getting into whatever position was throwing the ball to the person behind them. I really don't know shit about sports. (Mainly cuz I don't know shit about sports)

After 40 minutes of terrible plays, lots of foul language, and 3 potential break ups due to competitiveness we all agreed on one last play. Jake was now in the front position, ball in his hand with Junior behind him ready to catch it. Lexy is yet again in front of me like when we started and I'm barely paying attention to anything but my sweaty boyfriend. He smells disgusting but looks so damn good.

I hear Junior start yelling the words "set, hike" and Jake throws the ball to Junior before running to my side of our game field. Lexy runs to Junior to tackle him so he can't throw the ball to Jake and I run after Jake trying to make sure he doesn't catch the ball. Junior tosses the ball into the air just before getting tackled and Jake jumps to catch it as do I. Unsurprisingly neither of us catch it and instead crash into one another. Our bodies roll on the grass, mine on top of Jake's and our breath heavy from the impact if one another.

I gaze down at my boyfriend before grabbing his face and kissing him. His hands grab mine from his face and intertwine them, the game long forgotten as the two of us bathe in the burning light of the sun whilst kissing. We hear Lexy and Junior yelling at us to stop and saying something about useless gays not being able to catch a ball.

I feel Jake let go of my hand to most likely flip them off before said hand is placed on my cheek, our lips not losing contact. Eventually we pull apart due to lack of oxygen. "You just couldn't help yourself huh?" He asks. I shake my head lightly with a laugh before getting up.

"Let's get something to drink, I need something cold." I say as I help him up. "Same here, it's hot as hell out here. Are you staying the night?" He responds. "Yeah my mom gave me the okay so I'm all yours." I inform. "Perfect" is what he says before we enter the house to cool down.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Honestly ik Devon's pov was terrible but idk nothing about football but really wanted to write about them playing it. Anyways sorry this is rushed, my brain hurts from the lack of sleep I've been getting since Monday plus school work. See ya next time!