←(U GET ME SO)high→

It's hard saying no to Lexy. It's even harder when Lexy AND Oliver agree on something. Besides what group of teenagers haven't wanted to try weed? Especially surrounded with closes friends...some closer than others.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This contains underage usage of drugs/weed.
Unestablished Jevon
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Something to feed y'all while I work on the requests I didn't yet publish as well as the 12+ drafts that weren't requested.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Devon's pov

"Excuse me repeat that again if you don't mind." I say to Lexy as I shift off the hot pink beanbag I was sitting on to look her in the eyes. Her eyes gleam with mischief as she holds up a zip lock bag to my face, her signature smirk displayed on her face.

"Let's get high." She repeats excitedly. "Oh yeah so I did hear you right, I was hoping I was wrong and it was just your stupidity that rubbed off on me....and Oliver's." I reply with a snark tone.

She scoffs while rolling her eyes. "First off, rude. Second, why not? You almost did it that one time." She asks me in a pointed out to me. My eyes quickly look over her shoulder to Jake before looking back at her.

"Key word almost and..." I trail off. She scrunches her face in confusion. "And what?" She questions. I huff before leaning closer to her and cup her ear to whisper to her. "What if I have a talkative high and end up telling Jake how I feel?" I ask.

I could not risk that. Lexy turns to face Jake who was looking at us curiously with Junior next to him before turning back to me. She rolls her eyes a second time. "That would be a blessing. You guy's suck at pining silently. This is literally supporting why we should do this." She replies.

"We do not pine. We do not like each other. I like him and he told me he's already into someone." I reply. "Then get high and forget your sadness for a while." She suggests with wiggling eyebrows. I give her a irritated look before shaking my head.

"No. Plus my mom is literally a cop. She's been telling me my whole life about the wrongs and rights of the world and smoking weed in eighth grade seems to be leaning into the wrong section.

Plus she took the day off today, when I go home she'll see right through me and kick me ass and then call your parents and they'll kick your ass even worse because your mom isn't as...patient." I tell her. She shrugs as if to agree and nods before turning away from me to Jake and Junior.

"Pussy." I hear Oliver call out behind me. "Shut the fuck up." I tell him. He had an weird habit of labeling people pussies. He's been doing it since 5th grade. It was one day going to get him pushed off a bridge or tall building...maybe by me.

"What about you guys? You gonna join in?" I hear Lexy ask the cousins, pulling my interest back towards them. I see Junior cringe as always. "I don't know Lex..." Junior says. That's a no. As always. Thankfully I had a sensible friend.

Looks like Lexy and Oliver were going at it alone.

"I'll do it." Jake replies calmly. That made my eyes bulge. "What?" Junior and I call out as Oliver says "hell yeah!" excitedly. Lexy lets out a shocked laugh before sitting next to him quickly.

"You serious?" She asks. He shrugs. "Why not? I've stolen some from my dad once in a while." He replies. "I thought your dad was a alcoholic." I say. "He had his days where he'd do both." He clarifies.