ˢᵗᵃʳˢ ᵉⁿᵛʸ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ

Our favorite homos sneak out for a nearly midnight date. It's unsafe and insane but they can't stay away from each other. First love am I right? (More like true love in my opinion) short filler
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jake's pov

It was currently 11:26 on a Friday night and I am currently on the phone with Devon. "Do you want to do something crazy?" Devon asks. "How crazy?" I question back. "Does it really matter?" He responds. I smile,"not when it comes to you." My ears fill with the sound of Devon's flattered laugh. "Can you meet me at the park? Right now?" Devon inquires. "See you soon babe." I answer before hanging up and grabbing my shoes and grab my keys.

I quickly lace up my shoes and exit my room. I tiptoe down the steps and slowly twist the knob on the front door. I exit my house and softly close the door. I grab my bike from the back of my house. I settle onto the bike before peddling towards the park. As I am riding my bike I make a mental note about how the stars look tonight. When I eventually make it to the park I see Devon setting his bike down a few feet away from me.

I quickly do the same before making my way towards him and wrapping my arms around his waist in a hug from behind to surprise him. "Hey detective" I greet him with a smile. He turns his head to face mine and smiles. "Hey pretty boy." He greets back to me. I feel my cheeks turn red but I convince myself that the cause of that was the chill in the air and not the nickname from my boyfriend.

I loosen my hold on him as I feel him turn around to return my hug. He wraps his arms around my waist just like I did to him and we just hold each other. "So...why are we doing something crazy?" I ask. "Well, because we're young...and we can. And I love taking any chance to be with you." He says. I feel my blush spread but look to the sky to ignore it. The stars are all that meets my eyes and an idea floods through my brain. I look back down at Devon with a smile, "wanna star gaze with me?" I say with a slightly flirty smile. "Hell yes" Devon replies.

We let go of each other and take off our jackets, laying them on the ground so we don't directly lay on it. Devon lays down before me and I lay to his left. I stare at the sky full of stars, shining down on us. I turn to Devon and just take in his features. The moonlight shone down on his face, illuminating his features. I accidentally let out a gasp and Devon turns to me. "What? What's wrong?" He asks.

"You are gorgeous." I say, staring at his starry eyes, my chest exploding with love for him. "I love you" he whispers to me as if it's the first time before smiling. I lean forward and gently grasp his face. "Can I kiss you?" I ask. "I told you that you don't have to ask anymore, though I appreciate the gesture...yes." Devon says before planting his lips onto mine and making my heart do a cartwheel.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••i forgot I had books so here is this fluffy filler chapter that isn't long and is only getting posted as an apology. I hope to edit this and potentially make it longer and more heartfelt but I'm lazy so no promises.