❦ʳⁱⁿᵍ ˢʰᵒᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ❦

Devon loves Jake's rings. He loves when Jake wears them. He loves playing with them. He loves choosing which ones Jake should wear for the day. Even wearing them himself. Jake figures why not take him on a ring shopping date.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Devon's pov

"Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! Let's go! Get up!" I shout at Jake who was still lying in bed despite being fully awake. It was 11 am pushing 12 pm and he promised to take me ring shopping. He ignored me yet again so I decided it was time for drastic measures.

I walk towards the bed he's currently laying on and start to climb on it. I stand on the bed before I begin to repeatedly jump on it. He knew how much I love his rings and now I'm finally getting my own. This was a very important thing and he was currently downplaying the whole thing.

"Stop, babe please." He says to me. I ignore him and continue. Jake grabs my left leg causing me to fall directly onto my ass. I narrow my eyes at him, "I'm going to kill you." He chuckles at me whole heartedly before tackling me into a unexpected hug.

I instinctively wrap my arms around him before looking up at Jake. "Jake...come on you promised. I'll even teach you to skateboard if you get up" I plead to him. "Nah, I'd rather learn to roller skate. It'd probably be easier." He responds. "I don't think it would." I deny. He shrugs before kissing my nose three times and getting up.

"Finally!" I cheer with a grin. He ignores me and goes towards the clothes I picked out for him to wear. The clothes were similar to what I was currently wearing. I turn away from him as he begins to take off his shirt. I start playing with my purple sweatshirt. When he's done, he taps me on the shoulder. When I turn my head towards him he twirls around for my approval, which he obviously gets considering I picked the outfit out.

He then grabs my hand along with his wallet and keys before we make out way down the stairs and out the door. We decided to walk instead of using our bikes, it was a nice day outside and no bikes meant more time being outside together.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Do you know what type of rings you plan on getting?"Jake asks. "Not really, but I do want frog rings." I say before I start swinging our hands. Jake smiles at our hands before bringing them to his lips and kissing them. "You're pretty cute when, know that?" He says. I smile before leaning towards him and kissing his cheek. "So are you" I reply.

"I was actually thinking about matching rings." I tell him. "If you don't stop being sweet I'm never going to stop kissing you."Jake tells me with a smile. "Be serious! Do you want to get matching rings. Not in a "we're obviously thinking about marriage at 14" way but in a "this is a serious and cute first love relationship and we love rings" way." I explain to him.

"I would love to get matching rings with you, even though you just completely overanalyzed it." He tells me. I shrug before lightly picking up my pace.

T̽i̽m̽e̽ s̽k̽i̽p̽ b̽r̽o̽u̽g̽h̽t̽ t̽o̽ y̽o̽u̽ b̽y̽ s̽o̽u̽r̽ c̽a̽n̽d̽y̽

"How about this?" Jake asks me picking up two matching black rings. They each had a stickman figure holding half of a heart in their hands. If you were to put the rings side by side then it would look like they were connecting one heart.