b̽e̽s̽t̽f̽r̽i̽e̽n̽d̽ f̽u̽c̽k̽ i̽t̽ u̽p̽!

Y'all favorite crackheads are having a sleepover! Part 2 of company aka my pool party oneshot. 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝒸𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓂ℯ𝓇!!! 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝒹ℯ 𝓌𝒽ℯ𝓃 ℐ 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝓁ℯℯ𝓅 𝒹ℯ𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓋ℯ𝒹 𝓈ℴ 𝒹ℴ𝓃𝓉 𝒸𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝒷ℴ𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝓈𝓈 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃ℊ
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Devon's pov

"You can't add m&ms on a fucking pizza, dip shit! It's supposed to go into the oven, your candy is gonna ruin the pizza!" I yell at Oliver before throwing a piece of pepperoni at his forehead. He dramatically gasps before throwing a handful of olives back at me. Jake, Lexi, and Junior laughing at us while he does.

"Don't tell me how to live my life asshole! I'm being creative!" He shouts back at me. "Okay and when you're pizza tastes like a crackhead's 5 year unwashed ass don't come crying to any us begging for something to eat!" I continue to yell in response before throwing his olives back at him.

"Fuck you and the crackhead that you're talking about! That's why your podcast sucks ass." He retorts before adding even more candy to his pizza. I stare at him for a few seconds before beginning to climb onto the counter and move towards him so I could strangle him.

Jake and Junior immediately pull my waist and legs to stop me and Lexi moves to protect Oliver as the designated mother of the group. "I wish you were swallowed." I say before Jake covers my mouth. "We'll be in the living room." Jake states before guiding (dragging) my body to said room.

Jake sits me on the floor before wrapping his arms around my shoulders and resting his head on mine. "Have you guys always been so chaotic? Or was this after I became apart of this group?" He asks. I shrug before mumbling "kinda to both."

"Can you give me a massage? Please?" I ask. He nods. "Where do you want me to massage?" He replies. "My shoulders and neck." I respond. He unwrapped his arms from around me and seconds later I feel his slightly cold hands placed on my neck.

He begins to massage his thumbs in a circle at the bottom of my neck while the rest of his fingers work at the middle. I lean into his touch, closing my eyes as he begins to press down a little firmer on my tensed muscles and tries to work out the knots.

After a while I relax and calmly wait for Jake to finish. Jake slows his pace before stopping all together. I open my eyes do to the loss of contact and look at him and he points to the door where our friends are entering.

"We put the pizzas in...and Olive oil(wrote on purpose) wants to apologize" Junior says before shoving Oliver towards me. We glare at each other instead of talking. Nobody says anything as to make us speak. Eventually Oliver breaks into a smile and I start laughing, our short lived staring contest coming to an end.

"Okay when is your mom bringing Caroline back?" Jake asks, desperate to spend time with his self proclaimed little sister. "She texted me when y'all were in here alone, said she's on her way." Lexy responds and Jake smiles before thanking her.

"Junior...."I say as I am reminded of a certain punishment he never received. He furrows his brows and gives me a look of question. "Yes?" He asks, a streak of nervousness and slight intrigue in his tone. I get up slowly and give Lexy and Oliver a look. "Remember how you lost in the pool race last weekend?" I remind him. He slowly nods.

"You seem to owe me something." I say. Junior looks at me with a blank face, no recognition of his punishment showing. Oliver and Lexy suddenly grab his arms and begin trying to pin him down. His eyes widen in fear, finally catching on.