Vision... rewritten!

Hey everyone! This is probably an unexpected update since Vision has been completed since 2015... 

Vision is a book that I wrote 7 years ago when I was 15 (honestly can't believe it's been that long!). It's actually the last werewolf story I wrote, with the exception of the sequel Bound which I never finished (more on that later). I've been thinking a lot about it lately, believe it or not I still read all of the comments that get left on Vision (and my other books, I still care about this book and the characters that I created, I just feel like I never did them justice.

Like I said, I was only 15 when I wrote it. There are so many plot decisions that I regret and would do differently now, and I have been thinking for a while about doing just that - doing it differently! So here we are, I'm rewriting Vision!

I get messages a lot asking about Bound and why it remains incomplete. The simple answer is that I didn't know where it was going. I changed my mind on how it would end hundreds of times, but ultimately I felt I had written myself into a hole. The problem with 15 year old me is that I didn't try to plan out endings before I started writing, I just went with it and ended up wherever. This is the issue with the ending of Vision, which I know isn't popular (I promise that ending is not going to happen in the rewrite - that being said the next part of this note is not a spoiler for this book), because originally the story was going to end differently and I tried to change it but it just didn't work out for the best, I didn't really like any of the endings I'd written for myself. So we ended up with an ending that even I did not like. And then I tried to fix it in Bound, by which point it was too late. I actually did like the events of Bound, but I couldn't continue it when I was so unhappy with Vision.

I haven't written werewolf in years (I've actually been writing a fantasy trilogy that I started only a year after Vision! I'm writing the final book of that right now) but I am going to do my best, I do think I'm a much better writer than 7 years ago, and I hope you will all agree.

The original Vision will remain up on my profile in case anyone is interested, but I have actually planned out the events of this rewritten version so I am expecting it to be much better. The beginning will be mostly the same (just better written - thank you everyone who left feedback on the original over the years, it's really helping me now!) and it'll become more different as the story progresses. The basic idea of the story is much the same, events will just play out differently.

Unfortunately I don't have as much free time as I did at 15 so I don't know how often I will be uploading here, but I'll try my best!

I hope you will all enjoy this version, and thank you to everyone who read the original!

_

I've uploaded this same author's note as a new book on my profile where I'll soon begin uploading the chapters (first chapter is coming soon!) in case anyone wants to add it to their library now!