16: "Datewreckers p.2"

[Calum's POV]

Ashton and Michael left the room after the call. I sighed and ripped out the order from my notepad.

"The order from table 13," I handed the paper from my notepad to a man wearing some sort of a white tall hat, an apron covering his torso. His left eyebrow cocked up, eyeing me from head-to-toe.

I tried to look not so suspicious and quickly headed out, covering myself with the notepad and almost tripped out to the exit.

I passed by the guy I took the uniform from. He was still unconscious, sorry random guy.

I went to a table beside Luke and Dawn, so I could overhear their conversation. My glance caught Ashton and Michael plotting something from by the corner. I smirked to myself and readied to eavesdrop.

"You look stunning, Dawn." Luke said, tucking a strand of Dawn's hair behind her ear. She giggles, me scrunching my nose in disgust.

"So do you Luke, your grey jacket matches your lip piercing." she smiles and stroked Luke's cheek with the back of her hand.

To be honest I wanted to puke right now, right in front of them (at Dawn specifically).

"Dawn, you do know that I like you? A lot?" Luke said blatantly. I rolled my eyes with Dawn's reaction, trying to smile ever so sheepishly.

"Yes, and you know I like you too... a lot." she smiles furthermore, mouth-to-ear.

I know Dawn looks beautiful, but I had my bet on Tina. After her makeover she looks 200% better, prettier than other girls in school. The rest of the girls are slutty and bitchy anyway, except for the nerd ones. Like Tina before.

"Can I take my order now?" the lady I'm serving asks, I subconsciously covered her mouth with my hand to shut her up.

"Then Dawn... I'd like to ask you," Luke smiles while taking a deep breath.

OH NO, IS HE GOING TO ASK DAWN TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND?! No way!

"Will you be my-"

"SAMBAAA!!" two guys wearing hats called 'sombrero' with dangling ornaments, a pointy mustache, Raybans, and some sort of a Mexican clothing started dancing around and yelling 'Samba!'.

I knew it was Michael and Ashton, and I tried to hold my laughter back as the two of them started doing the Cha-cha and sings out loud like 2 drunken Mexicans.

"I thought it was French, now it's Mexican?" Dawn laughed. I took the chance to get her away from Luke and dragged her up by her hand.

"A dance, m'lady?" I teased while swaying my hips.

What am I doing.

"Oh, sure!" she giggled and looked enthusiastic, I twirl her around and started waltzing away from Luke.

"Ai caramba!" Michael exclaims and dragged Luke up, dancing with him while Luke seemed so confused and awkward.

People joined in, then actual Rumba music started to play as they paired up and started dancing. I saw Tina rubbing her temple, looking problematic while glancing over us. I laughed and twirled Dawn, maybe I was twirling Dawn so much because she looked dizzy.

"Everybody yell, parampa rampa rumba!" Ashton started to lead a chain, people lining up as we all walked in circle, chanting.

This is like the worst plan to ruin a date, well we didn't plan it at all.

Dawn was having fun, and I know I must piss her off so he'll get pissed off with Luke.