31: "We The Kings"

[Calum's POV]

"Did she just-"

"Did he say-"

"Did she slapped-"

"Was that hard-"

"Yep it is."

"Hella sure hurt."

"Is Luke crying?"

"I hope so."

"Kirby!"

"Hehehe."

We kept exchanging short statements. We are still at the library, flabbergasted about what just happened.

Yeah suck it dictionary! Finally used a deep word! Flabbergasted.

"Where's Luke though?" Ashton asked.

We look back at where Luke and Tina had made a scene, more like the crime scene, and saw no sign of Luke in there anymore.

What just happened was shocking. They were like casually talking about Fifty Shades, then it turned into a full rage argument. She even slapped him, like she seriously left a red hand mark on Luke's cheek.

I decided to leave Tina alone to allow her to let off steam. I'm sure she's still so pissed. Who wouldn't? Especially the guy she loves called her a fucking worthless whore.

If Luke wasn't my friend, hearing him say that to her would've made me kick him in his nuts and smack his head against the bookshelf, then repetitively hit him with the Fifty Shades of Grey book.

"What do we do about them?" Michael asked, playing with his ballpoint pen.

"I say we go and break Luke's skull!" Kirby cheered humorously.

The three of us smacked the back of his head in unison, Kirby then giving us each a death glare.

"We don't hurt Luke. He's still our friend," Ashton said. "I say we make them friends again. I mean, I miss Lukey. And even if he did do one hell of a dick move, well almost all the time and it's actually not surprising, but everything went so well when they were okay."

"I actually felt Lukina blooming, until he came." Michael adds, his eyes rolling over to Kirby.

"What is Lukina? And how the hell am I the problem?" Kirby asked innocently.

I sighed and placed my hands on the table. It's the time I finally tell him the truth.

"You're adopted, your mom and I just picked you off from a box of condoms."

LMAO seriously, I didn't say that. Okay rewind and just erase that.

"Luke and Tina are like mortal enemies; I get it that you obviously figured that out by now. But Ms. Everett, our Chemistry teacher and the dean, asked Tina to tutor us four because we are failing and needed to pass so we could head on to Senior. Due to Michael's creative mind, he told the students that Tina was Luke's girlfriend."

I breathed in air before I continue, "That's why from nerdy Tina, we needed to transform her into this badass chick. Their fake relationship worked at first, until Luke's longtime crush came back from Oklahoma and then he forgot all about Tina. Tina was devastated, obviously you've already seen her cry, and then she told she had been secretly crushing on Luke all this time. Then we planned random pranks, but it ended up Tina and Luke being friends.

"They got more and more close, and by the way we look at Luke's eyes we knew something was up with him. He started to like Tina but denies it. Until you came, then BADAM! Lukina over. We still don't know why, but it probably started from the hallway, where she chose you over him. Well technically, she chose both of you but Luke left."