42: "The Jealousy Battle"

[Tina's POV]

"Uh Tinsie, not to be rude and all, but what's the purpose of us pretending to be a couple in front of Luke and Dawn?" Kirby catches my attention after a dozen of pinches on my elbow, making me wince and glare at the boy beside me.

"Well maybe I want to step on his ego by showing that he doesn't matter to me and I've moved on?" I note to him with sarcasm. He catches my tone and heaved out a deep sigh.

"Yeah, it could be that. But again, why me? You know I don't swing that way, remember?" Kirby cocked up one eyebrow. I ignore his teasing smirk and continued walking through the sidewalk with my trolley alongside. He follows my trail as a beautiful scenery greets us, the dark orange rays of the sun setting warmly greets the foliage with a bright gleam.

Kirby hastens up and blocked my way by standing infront of me. He crossed his arms as he dropped his bags, tilting his head sideways. I know I couldn't escape him, so I cleared out my throat to give him my answer. "I know you're gay and you are more likely to hit on Michael."

"Hey-"

I hurriedly cut him off with a smirk. "But see, that's one of my main reasons. It wouldn't turn out like those pretentious love fantasies and etcetera. And, Luke doesn't know you're gay and he probably still thinks you like me." I answered, like it was a common thing to say.

"Wait let me get this straight-"

"Not you. Never gonna be straight, huh?" I interrupted him again. He glares at me, probably for my pun, and it made me giggle out loud.

"Okay Ms. Funny Bunny, whatever you're going to do, I won't care anymore. Just don't kiss me. Dear Lord, no soap can wash away the trauma." he places his palm over his chest, mocking fake horror that only made me snort.

"I probably am a good kisser, just so you know." I nudged him with my elbow. I drag my trolley again as I shoved him out of the way, continuing to stroll towards the entrance of this eye-catching ranch.

It is beautiful. If Luke and Dawn weren't here, I'd probably decide to ride horses into the sunset and flip my hair around, braid it like a princess and wear flower crowns. Kirby would also like that. Flower crown buddies, we are.

"Probably- on the 0.15 percent." it was my turn to glare Kirby, but he just cackled like a breathless walrus.

"Tinnie!" I hear Michael run out of the van, dragging two of his duffel bags with him. He screeched like a kid seeing an ice cream truck, and it made me smile. Their idiotic moves always lighten up my mood.

Kirby looked at Michael with a blank face. "It's Tinsie, poohead."

"Been there, don't care!" Michael spits out another quote that didn't match his message at all. He has now caught up beside us and wrapped his free hand around my shoulder. "Ain't this faggot annoying you? We could free some stallions later and let them stampede on Kirby."

"Asshole." Kirby just hissed and went on walking.

"Don't hurt Kirby, Mikey. It's rude." I mocked Dawn's tone a while ago, making Michael wince then snort right after.

"Her presence is rude." Michael chuckled and helped me with my bag. I try to snatch the trolley away, yet he was as fast as a stallion as he whistles past Kirby.

"Asshole." I, again, mocked Kirby's tone this time.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say he's three years old." I almost jumped away from the cobblestone walkpath from the voice beside me.

I glared at the raven-haired boy and landed a smack on his shoulder, making him flinch in pain. "You should try to sneak up less on people, Cal." I jokingly shook my head in disappointment, receiving fake sobs from him.