7: "I Hate You More"

[Luke's P.O.V.]

"I'm excited to see how Tina will look today," Calum said as we pranced along the hallway.

"Yeah, yesterday she was stunning! Prettier than the most of the girls here." Ashton adds.

"Unicorn magic, I tell ya." Michael chuckled as we sighed at him, "What?"

She's pretty— such lies.

I mean, isn't she overrated? Nothing changed with her face. She's still 'Tina the Dork'.

Though yesterday her music taste amused me, and she was a fun person to talk to...

But then I still hate her. And I always will.

"What do you think about your girlfriend, Luke?" Ashton asked, smirking.

I shrugged, "Nothing changed. She's still the same horrible Christina Hepburn."

"Of course she is. Despite your mouth-to-ear smile and your ever red blushing cheeks last night, red as a tomato, I should say?" Calum rolls his eyes, clearly stating his sarcasm.

"W-what? I wasn't blushing last night!" I protested but I felt my cheeks warming again at the thought of the prior events. Damn it!

"Of course you weren't," Michael sassed too and poked my cheek.

"Ugh shut it! There's nothing special with Tin-"

I was cut off with what I was going to say when Tina stood infront of us.

"Hey," she greeted, smiling.

"Whoa, holy unicorn," Michael gasped and walked around Tina, eyeing her.

"You used the contact lenses we bought for you! I love your eyes!" Calum giggled as he pinched her cheeks.

"Wow, you'll never fail to amuse me Tina! Look at you my godchild!" Tina laughed after Ashton hugged her.

"Uhm, hi Luke." she glances over me with a smile, as I felt my hands shaking.

"T-tina," I stuttered and tried to compose myself.

We stared at each other awkwardly. She's wearing a red cropped tank with a grey shirt underneath, her hair just at the left side of her face with her hands on the pocket of her denim ripped jeans.

She's... beautiful.

"I believe Luke has something to say," Calum raised his eyebrows up and down.

"What?" she chuckled, keeping her smile and her eyes at me.

Shit Tina, stop smiling.

I groaned and held my stomach. Jeez why is my stomach derping around?

I'm not about to throw up, neither hungry.

"Say it mate," Ashton nudged me with his elbow.

I panicked internally. You hate her Luke, she hates you too. Tina's smile is fake, she wants to rip out your intestines. I reminded myself.

"You're," the four of them looked at me. I put on a straight face and cleared my throat, "I don't even like your change. You're still a nerd, and I hate you." I said with a tone as could as I can muster.

The guys looked at me, shocked and angry. But then Tina just remained smiling.

"I know, I hate you too." she laughed.

Why is she laughing? She should be mad right?

"Luke why ya gotta be so rude," Calum whispered then laughed along with them.

"Good thing she's a good bloke you asshole," Ashton whispers next and laughed after.

"Don't you know she's human too?" Mikey also whispered.

Did Calum and Michael just quoted the song Rude?

"I hate her okay, and she's laughing while saying she hates me too. It's weird because she normally would look like a tiger wanting to rip off my face." I whispered back at them too.

"Maybe she wants to be friends with you Luke, after all she's your girlfriend now and she'd be stuck with you until we pass the exams." Michael whispered back.

"And maybe after all the years you hated each other, finally she wants to bury the hatchet." Ashton whispers again.

"Plus, she may be starting to like you bro." Calum adds and chuckled.

"W-what?! No!" I accidentally screamed out, making Tina stop waving her hand, who may be trying to get out attentions when we four were whispering.

"What did I miss?" she asked with her petite smile.

I'll never get used to seeing her smile. I've never seen her smiling, specially at me. Was there really magic at her transformation?

God bless that unicorn, I must say.

"O. M. G! Luke is staring at Tina and he's blushing! LUKINA MOMENT!" Michael shrieks and claps.

"Tina is too! Me likey!" Ashton said too as he pokes the left side of my stomach.

"Hahaha he's Mikey!" Calum adds his random thought and points at Michael.

"No I did not!" Tina and I protested in chorus. Shit.

"Saying words in chorus? PERFECT LUKINA MOMENT #2!" Calum cheered.

"Seriously guys?! Fuck yourselves," I cursed then walk away.

I hate Tina.. and that's final.

Or is it?

[Tina's P.O.V.]

"Nevermind Lukey, he's just a shy piece of shit." Ashton smiled reassuringly, after we watched Lule leave. He was sure pissed.

"Uhm guys... I have a favor." I muttered under my breath.

"What Sensei?" Michael asked, placing his hand over my right shoulder which tipped me a bit.

"Could you... please stop this Lukina thing?" I asked after I regained my balance. They were unresponsive for a while, but Calum breaks the silence with a short chuckle.

"Why? Are you questioning our interests? Are you breaking our deal? Are you being ungrateful?" he asked in a gloomy tone. He sounded like the Calum whom we feared... he sounded scary.

I gulped. Maybe they're right. I'm being an ungrateful bitch right now. After the transformation they gave me, I'd act childish like this? Who could blame me anyway, I was forced onto this.

"Listen Tina, you and Luke's hatred is very childish. You hate each other right away, in the thought of you being forced into each other, without even getting know each other first. Yes he may be an asshole, the four of us are. But still, he's a nice guy if you'd give him a chance to be." Michael ranted a speech, sounding serious rather than his jolly self.

"I-i'm sorry," I tried not to show I was trembling. I heard Ashton hushed gently.

"Tina we're sorry too. We aren't forcing you to fall in love with Luke, but maybe... can you try being friends with him? Please?" Ashton asked, rubbing my back in a comforting manner.

I looked up and tried to smile, "Alright... just tone down with shipping Lukina. He's pissed off with it."

We laughed and then made our way to the classroom.

At least being friends with your enemy would help you survive the days you're stuck with him,  right?

------------------------------------

dedicated to @brigette_duh bc bae <33 Thanks too to all those who voted, i notice you all :)