3: "Lessons Start"

[Tina's POV]

"Yes the first day of tutoring!" Calum exclaims and the librarian glared at us. He peace signed then sat back on the chair, "Yes." he whispers quietly.

"We are ready to learn Sensei." Michael said, opening the book and pretended reading it. CLEARLY pretending because the book was upside down.

"Mikey your book's upside down." i said and he looked at his book.

"I like reading books upside down... okay." he turns it right and chuckled. Sigh.

"So what subject first?" Ashton asked. I was going to answer when Luke threw a paper airplane at me.

"Luke," I raised my eyebrow at him but he stuck his tongue out and got out his straw... and you know how he fired a spitball again.

"What subject, Sensei?" Luke smirks and I crumpled the paper airplane and threw it directly at his forehead.

"Headshot!" Calum cheers and they clapped. The librarian hisses again.

"Let's start with basic Mathematics." I said and all their smiles went upside down.

"Oh no, not math." Michael fake cries and sobs.

"Anything but M-m... m-... mathe-... mathematics." Calum hardly says the subject and I stifled a laugh.

"Aish I hate numbers!" Ashton mumbles.

I looked at Luke, waiting for his reaction. But instead of mumbling any hatred for maths, he was solving already.

"What are you doing?" I asked and looked at his paper.

"Polynomials. Piece of cake." he proudly says and I looked at his paper. He solved 10 equations right in a span of 2 minutes!

"Let me see," Ashton grabs Luke's paper.

"ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ... what the f*ck it's x plus y and the such! I never knew letters were involved in Math!" Calum sunk his head in the table.

"Now I hate letters too," Ashton pouts and sobs like a five year old who got his cookies stolen.

"Why are we finding the value of x? Are we pirates now looking for treasure?" Michael asked, fleeting at the book and flipping it around like a map.

"You know, it's really easy if you just listened in the lessons we had." we all looked at Luke like some sort of miracle was heard, "What? Doesn't mean I failed tests, I don't listen to the lectures. I like Math."

The three guys looked at Luke with sparkling eyes, if possible, and went kneeling before him.

"TEACH US SENPAI." they bowed in unison.

Wait what about me? I'm the tutor here!

"No I could teach!" I childishly protested. "I was the one who was assigned to tutor you after all, right? I could teach you shortcuts to answering these questions, easily." I said with the emphasizing on the words shortcuts and easily.

"SENSEI, WE COME BEFORE YOU. WE'RE YOUR TRUSTEES," they faced at me and now they bowed before me.

"I could just let you copy my answers," Luke said, with a bit of competition on his tone.

"SENPAI." they faced Luke back. Traitors.

"I could answer all your questions." I grinned and they faced back at me.

"SENSEI." they bowed again.

"No I would." Luke argued, eyes narrowed at me.

"Nah, you failed it all. I've got A+ on this, I would." I fought back, smirking at him.