18: "Tina's Plan"

[Tina's POV]

I had this smile since yesternight, since when Luke said it wouldn't be hard to love me.

See? If i should've told him earlier, he could have been inlove with me right now! Not Dawn! Oh, damn regrets. *cues Red Jumpsuit Apparatus*

I continued to casually stroll through the hallway, it was the next subject for the morning but it wouldn't start after 30 minutes because our French teacher normally gets in late. And because of that i always have the advantage to advance study. I'm questioning myself for being so nerdy.

"TINAAA!" familiar voices were heard, dashing through the path of students and towards me. I waved my hand at them, they were jumping around and had excitement on their faces.

"Hi boys," i greeted them. They childishly waved back and huddled up around me.

"Gosh Tina, we have so many plans for today! We could set Dawn's house on fire, or send Dawn back early to Oklahoma! Plus, you can finally kick Luke in his balls!" Michael exclaimed, frisking around.

I furrowed my eyebrows and faced them, "I thought physical revenge is prohibited? You were like saying, i need to make Luke see that i was a huge loss in his life."

They were stiff for a while, then shook their head afterwards.

"Oh sorry, we totally got carried away with the date-wrecking yesterday." Ashton mumbled with a sly smile.

"Damn... i already prepared these." Calum took out a cage of lobsters. We all looked at him questionably. "What? It always works on cartoons when people stuffs lobsters on a person's pants. That would be funny,"

"Send it back," i sighed and he brought down the cage.

"So now what? I took all the strength to think of pranks! And note it, it's rare when i think!" Michael said and laughed. I have a hard time processing what is ever running around their brains. They were gurus yesterday, now they've become somewhat like Spongebob. Evil Spongebob.

"Look, i'm planning to befriend Luke." i said and paused a bit. They had shocked looks on their faces.

"Tina! Did you go to church today??"

"Have you knocked your intellect out with a spoon?"

"Oh my God! Maybe you have One Direction Infection! Are you a Directioner now?"

The three kept mumbling such stuffs. I rubbed my temple, what is this.

"What's wrong with befriending Luke? At least it would be according to your plan to make Luke see that i deserve his love, i could be the me he never have seen through the years. The plan is actually nice," i smiled. Still, the three can't believe everything.

Like c'mon, we went into a fake relationship. How hard it is to be in a true friendship?

"Well you're the smart one, okay then. Just be careful and don't fall inlove with Luke furthermore, you'll hurt yourself Tina." Ashton warned. I just nodded my head, both in anxiousness and anticipation.

"Speaking of One Direction, i just got their new album!" Michael squeaks. I laughed at the sound he made, it was like some other fans seeing the boyband right infront of them.

"They've release it last November Mikey, you're so not updated." Calum sassed and waved around his phone with the album art of One Direction's album.

Come to think of it, how could girls craze over them? They're just 5 normal lads who still fart like everyone does. And as what i observed from them, they're quite simple and even joke around the stage. But their song is quite catchy to be honest, i just don't fangirl over them.