26: "Gearing up Badness"

[Tina's POV]

I brought out the photo album I've always hidden under my bed. I opened it, nostalgia surrounding my senses.

I frowned at the sight of the pictures of Luke and I, from we were young 'til some recent ones. I never thought he'd be like this. I helped him, and he called me a 'whore'?

Wow, it didn't hurt much. It didn't hurt to hear it from a guy you love that will probably never like you back.

I took out each pictures from their plastic covers and started tearing them apart, tossing it to the fire I set on the trash bin.

"I hate you. I hate you. I hate you." I kept on mumbling after I tear each and every picture.

I loved him. I fucking loved him and what hurts is that he knows it. Yet he managed to make me feel like shit these past few days.

I decided to not wear contacts so I'm on my glasses. Definitely a bad choice for someone who's crying because my vision starts to blur again.

I got tired of tearing the photos so I ended up dumping the whole album onto the flames. The memories captured and developed into photos now gone.

My mind winds back to the last day I saw him smile. The day we raced towards English class because we were late. The night before, was the night he tried to kiss me. And I had to fucking puke at him.

What if I haven't puked on him? Would have that changed his mind about Dawn and think that he really does like me?

What if I walked along with him to class? Then maybe now, we still are friends. The only relationship I got with him.

But I didn't regret meeting Kirby. In the short time I met him, he was the realest friend anyone could ever have. Not to mention it was totally okay for him to get punched because of me.

But lies, I know he liked getting punched so he'd have an excuse to use his mother's makeup kit to cover his bruises.

Calum, Ashton and Michael stayed at my house last night. Jake told me that he won't be around so I invited the three to be sentimental wrecks again. I feel sorry for them because they always see me crying, like their jobs are always to comfort me.

I spot the three on the couch, sleeping while snoring. I took my phone from the bedside table and snapped a picture of them. Michael's foot was at Calum's face, while Calum was lying on Ashton's chest. I chuckled a bit before taking out the burnt photos and spreading the ashes over the lawn.

I threw the bin off to somewhere. Fresh air, heck I needed this.

I crossed my arms and looked around the neighborhood. I took off my glasses first to wipe away the moist and tears from its lenses before putting it back.

My life is shit.

"Tina..." I turned around only to see Michael standing there, rubbing his eyes while yawning.

"You're awake Mikey," I smiled at him.

"I just had a dream." he whispered and stepped closer to me.

"Tell me about it." I sat on the grass and tapped on the free space to invite him. He did sat beside me with his legs crossed.

"You were in it. Like, you were so badass. You even made Luke kneel down before you." he said bewildered.

"Well wow, you're saying that I'm lame?" I cocked up one eyebrow at him.

"No no Tina, what I mean is... we still haven't finished our lesson! Bad girls seek revenge right? You need to do something about this. Avenge that gay friend of yours and yourself." Michael shrugs.

"He's your bestfriend." I stare at him.

"He's been an asshole. Go ahead and do what you want to do, leave him be being the suckish man he is now." he pauses for suspense, "Or change him, make him know you weren't the nerd he always thought you were."

I shift uneasily to myself. "Are we back to Bad Girl 101 again?"

"You never graduated from it." he smirked at me.

"Okay fine, I guess it's worth a shot." I smiled. "But is physical revenge now okay?" I asked teasingly.

"Sure," he nods.

+++

"Christina Hepburn, little Miss Goody Two-shoes. Well now you're not anymore, you'll have to be... a man-woman!" Ashton says while pounding his fist onto his palm.

Guess what, these three are now wearing formal suits and glasses. We're at their apartment (with Luke nowhere to be seen probably sucking Dawn's ass) and now they brought out a small moveable blackboard.

"We had given you five basic steps, which is shit because I counted it and it was actually four not five. So for the fifth step..." Calum paused and tapped his stick at the tip of my nose.

"It's to make him cry!" Michael interrupts excitedly.

"Damn it Mikey, I had the moment." Calum glares at him. He laughs and did a peace-sign.

"To elaborate that, everybody who does something unforgiveable for you, you make them cry. Luke for example. It kinda is related to five, but yeah we suck." Ashton laughed and shrugs.

"So before we get there, we need to teach you the basics. You need to know what typical bullies do." Michael points out.

"You need to toughen up. You need to learn how to beat up dudes." Calum said and poked his stick on my arm.

I grabbed his stick and throw it away. He pouts at me and fake sobs.

"How do I do that?" I asked them.

"We have a mini gym," Ashton says with a mischievous smile.

And so we did go in their mini gym. Looks like only Ashton uses it though, like I mean look at him. Taylor Lautner in the making.

But wait, it's not some normal gym. There were dummies wearing boxers or stand as targets.

"What are these?" I asked them.

"There," Michael points toward the dummy wearing a boxer, "You practice wedgies. And to the other side is where you try spitballs."

The word spitballs rings through my mind. The first time I was invited as their tutor, where he kept spitting those paper balls at me.

"You seriously practice bullying in here?" I asked to shift the topic.

"No we just set this up last night. We had to beg Ashton to set aside his precious gym equipment." Calum laughed and Ashton punched him in his shoulder.

"Not funny," Ashton rolled his eyes.

"So first up Tina, you should aim this." Michael points and tapped his finger on the dummy's forehead.

Calum handed me a straw and Ashton gave me a roll of paper.

"Ew do I really need to do this?" I scrunched my nose up.

"Yeah you do. Shut up and do it already." Calum answers and pats me on the shoulder.

I ripped a piece of paper and chewed it, bringing the straw close to my lips. And badam, surprisingly I hit the very center of the forehead.

"Whoa nice one Tina! Beginner's luck ey?" Calum smiles triumphantly.

"Eh it's easy," I say and fired a ball again, hitting the center once more.

"Only Luke does this so well!" Michael said in an amused tone. I frowned at the thought, and Michael's expression shifts, "I mean, he-who-shall-not-be-named."

"Okay seriously what's next?" I asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahahahahaahaha okay i stopped it right there because i was too busy watching Divergent. bye bye 'til next update guys.

dedication to AlmaLeticia8 bc she asked for this. here ya go lovely xx

so long mofos xx :D