Epilogue

*cue dramatic thrilling opera theater movie music* DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

like i told you, pls dont kill me yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Tina's POV]

I jerked my head as I felt the familiar hit of a spitball in my temple, my look shifting to a glare as I raised my head up and see the four idiotic existences of my life.

"What the heck have you been writing, Tina?" asked Calum, moving my chair by kicking it repeatedly. Annoyed, I kicked his shin ever so lightly, but enough to make him withdraw back his leg.

"None of your business." I hissed, slamming my notebook shut.

Michael laughs, pushing aside my arms as he sat on the arm of my chair, trying to get his hands on my notebook. "Probably it's some fanfiction about us."

My nose scrunched up at the thought. "Why would I write about dumb people?"

"Hey, too far." Ashton commented with a enigmatic grin.

Luke was still silent, sitting on the table in between Calum and Ashton. He was wearing a mischievous smirk on his lips, although, and was holding that disgusting straw in between his fingers.

Without noticing, Michael had gotten my book and read the title aloud. "Bad Girl 101. Oh God, this cliché shit." Michael laughed, and the blush instantly rose up to my neck and cheeks as I try to reach for my notebook.

Yet Ashton and Calum went for Michael's aid, and both these goons had held my hands back.

For the first time this hour, Luke spoke. "What's in it, Mikey?"

"No!" I protested, but no one listened to me.

Michael was laughing, but in between his laughter he said. "Something about her being your fake girlfriend, and then us teaching her how to be your type." he flicked through more pages. "And blah blahblah your pride and her hatred but love for you, and then boom, you dance and kiss."

"I didn't write a kissing scene on the ending!" I protested once more, but they just laughed louder.

"Oh, this is gold." Calum was laughing so hard that it made me cringe to myself. What have I done?

"Lukina? Is this some new Pokémon character?" Michael asked as he continued to skim the pages.

I successfully got off the hold of Ashton and Calum, and hurriedly snatched the book away from Michael. "This was nothing. I was just, uh, bored at the moment."

This time, Luke spoke up. He walked slowly towards me, making me take steps backward, until he had me caged against the wall.

"All these time, whenever you had you free time, you were writing? About us? About me loving you?" his words were too venomous to decipher, and all I can think about was the shame I was getting.

"It's not what you think-"

"Come on, what excuse can you come up now, huh nerd?" his words were direct and impactful, making me want to shrink and hide in the shadows forever. I bit my lip and shook my head.

"I'm sorry, it's just-"

Before I could continue what I was saying, the four of them laughed again. But this time, due to a different reason. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.